Reviews for 20 years later
jawdas33 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Really really nice story. Cute relationship between Olivia and Belle though and also love it how Robin can kind of calm down Zoro
All I have to say is Funny Story
zorobin chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
I'm really liking this story and I love the interaction between zoro and robin and Olivia with belle. I really hope you continue this story!
Loco chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
I'm really enjoying these "what happen x years later" stories. Very interesting and funny, not to mention I'm a huge ZoRobin fan. So thank you, and keep up the good work ;)
XsAkUrApeTaLsX chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Hohohoho XD I like how you did Robin in this fic XD very sweet yet deadly XD maybe too harsh haha XD I love how Olvia kept on revealing some of Zoro and Robin's secrets haha XD Please do update soon! XD
Totong chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Wow!That what I expected when Luffy and the gang conquered the Grand Line and got hold of One Luffy got to married Hancock,Ussop married Kaya but still a liar,Sanji married Nami and became successful restaurant owners,Zoro and Robin became sweet to one another,Franky returns to Water 7 and business partners with Iceburg,Chopper travelling the world and discovering new types of disease and cures,and Brook resumes his singing career.I couldn't wait to see next is in store in the next it then,excelsior.
Eriko16 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
That was extremely funny! I love that the kids were figting excatly like their parents X)
Santoryuu3 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
So I finally get around to reviewing xD
A lot of comma splices going on and other bits of grammar that could be improved, but other than that it's really kind of cute. I am opposed to LuHan and SaNa, but for the sake of thid ill accept it. UsoKaya 100%! Children descriptions and personalities are a bit too similar; they ought to have some character of their own (Olvia seems closest to that; her and Bell fighting each other made me giggle)
One thing I want to point out, however, is that the essence of writing consists of show and tell. Show me whats happening with rich adjectives and vivid nouns that give me a visual, and then tell me what the character is doing in that setting. Doing so gives the reader the feeling of watching a movie in their head through words. At least that's how I look at it.
It's late and I'll get to the prequel tomorrow. I look forward to it.
Eriko16 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
So cute! I can't wait to read more! X)
Panda Bear chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Robin is scary...*shivers*

All in all it was a good chapter. :)

Luv ya all,
Panda Bear. :)
Luffyftw chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
NOOOOOO I don't like HancockxLuffy! I like NamixLuffy!
But still, good story! I think it's good, i shall fav!