Reviews for In the Cards
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2021
Just wanted to come back and say I read this fiction a least 4 times because I like it so much. From the beginning to the end it is so well written. I don’t know if you are still writing about the mentalist honestly I hope you will ;)
Angeleyes31102 chapter 1 . 11/3/2021
this was a beautiful novel. loved it from beginning to end! thanks for wrapping it up so nicely!
mourao.letticia chapter 62 . 10/15/2021
I really enjoyed this! Is amazing that the same story that had my heart pumping with dread could make me smile with such a happy ending.

Truly, congratulations! Even though I liked the show version, I feel like yours was more engaging and trilling.
mourao.letticia chapter 50 . 10/14/2021
i totally with what you wrote on the a/n!
mourao.letticia chapter 33 . 10/13/2021
It was a bad idea to continue to read this at almost 2 am
mourao.letticia chapter 32 . 10/13/2021
Since I'm about halfway through the story, I think is time for me to finally leave a review.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting this story when I read the summary. This is intriguing, well written and obviously you put a lot of thought in it. I'm loving it and can't wait to read the rest.

But I admit that the whole waking up with a smiling face painted on the all and a bug in the bedroom is probably going to give me nightmares.
gracerealized chapter 62 . 6/20/2021
This was absolutely fantastic. I recently binged the Mentalist, and then of course came looking for some good fanfic to keep me going once I was done. There's an obvious reason this fic has so many kudos and reviews, it's absolutely perfect. Thank you so much for all the obvious blood sweat and tears that goes in to your work. I look forward to reading more! 3
Random Ruth chapter 62 . 6/9/2021
Oh wow. For three days I have been reading this fic and getting more and more engrossed in what was happening with every chapter.

I love the details you went into, how Jane and Lisbon felt about every little (or big) thing. That shows a real understanding for the characters that was wonderful to read.

Red John's plan was downright disturbing but I love how you got everything sorted out. Maybe Kirkland's poor actor on the show just had that kind of face but I can totally see him as a bad guy. Loved your choice for Red John as well - I always thought his eyes were too close together, haha!

It was a real emotional rollercoaster to read this but a fantastic experience. Thank you for writing this masterpiece. I am an awe of your talent and dedication.
smurfyday chapter 62 . 5/30/2021
You realized "gauche" before Bruno did. This is a crazy world you built, and it wasn't dependent on the characters being obtuse. Amazing novel.
smurfyday chapter 55 . 5/29/2021
*spoiler* Ch. 55:
Didn't matter if RJ seemed to have been under control. He was threatening and shooting. Otherwise, this is the beginning of the end, isn't it.
smurfyday chapter 54 . 5/29/2021
Ch. 54, Too many people involved with RJ (real world conspiracies are a lot smaller-people can't keep secrets), but what a powerful chapter. So much happening, and just climax after climax. I especially liked the emotions, the real love, between Jisbon.
smurfyday chapter 52 . 5/29/2021
Ch. 52: What an entrance.
smurfyday chapter 48 . 5/29/2021
I wonder if you came to the same conclusion as the show. The line about not some sheriff in a small town, that was McAllister.
smurfyday chapter 47 . 5/29/2021
Wow, I did NOT see that coming!
On an unrelated note, I think I saw "me either" a few times. There's no such thing. Should be "me neither", at least in US. "I'm not Red John." "Me neither." As in, neither you nor I am RJ.
smurfyday chapter 25 . 5/28/2021
Ch. 25: Wow, these mind games are brilliant. I like how mature these characters are. Usually either Jane or Lisbon, usually the former, is so bone-headed.
1,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »