Reviews for In the Cards
that-little-flame chapter 62 . 12/23/2020
You've given us an entire novel length fic with an RJ story line *much* better than that of the show. Thank you!
Yuki Michiyo chapter 20 . 11/8/2020
Ooooof the end of this chapter. Maybe ouch. Poor Jane. My god. Red John.
Yuki Michiyo chapter 19 . 11/8/2020
Omg that last bit... is so sweet.
Yuki Michiyo chapter 18 . 11/8/2020
I have read 18 chapters today. This is such an interesting story with so many twists and turns. I have no idea how it’s going to resolve, but I appreciate the little clues along the way about what’s currently going on.
Yuki Michiyo chapter 10 . 11/7/2020
Honestly I didn’t find it super obvious that he was the mole! Gahh Janes transparency is killing me
Yuki Michiyo chapter 5 . 11/7/2020
My god.
Maharadaffny chapter 62 . 7/18/2020
Excelente historia, la acabo de terminar, realmente la disfrute mucho de principio a fin, siempre emocionante y angustiante, con grandes sorpresas, te felicito eres una gran escritora, continuaré leyendo tus demás historias, esta fue muy buena y disfrute mucho el final tan esponjoso.
b chapter 62 . 4/16/2020
Loved this!
Joey Burdziuk chapter 62 . 4/15/2020
Nothing like sitting at home, binging on the mentalist during this crazy time, lol. Thanks for the great story, I hesitate with the longer ones sometimes but this one was worth it, clever characterizations, good pacing, fun, action, romance, like the perfect episode :) Hope you are doing well, staying healthy and safe, take care!
Ilexy05 chapter 62 . 4/15/2020
Omg omg omg OMG! I just finish IT! I loved IT! What a great history! I read it in a week or less! (Enghish language its not my mother language and some words dont fully understand but i love it! At some point i want kill you! Im glad i didnt! So you have a new fan! Im looking for the sequel! I already stalked you thanks! You made me dream again and give me jisbon feelings!
I'm Feeling Puckish chapter 62 . 3/20/2020
Oh wow, this story was so satisfying to read while I'm stuck working from home. I wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed devoting three or so days of breaks to this journey - what an amazing ride! Looking forward to reading more of your works! :)
JB chapter 62 . 3/9/2020
Being relatively new to this fandom, I’ve only just read this and a number of your other stories. They are brilliant. Thank you very much for your great characterisations of Jane and Lisbon. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Janvey chapter 62 . 6/12/2019
Just finished your story. Thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish. Thankyou
Grrarrggh chapter 21 . 8/4/2018
Can't help but let out a snicker every time Grace puts "fake secret" in front of something.
Grrarrggh chapter 20 . 8/4/2018
Teresa and Patrick's talk in bed was one of the sweetest, most romantic things I've ever read. Plus it was still 100% them.
1,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »