Reviews for A Smile on Your Lips and a Cigarette in Your Mouth
MrsMCrieff chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Beautiful story, love the premis.
BertAndTiva chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
oh my God, this fic is so beautiful and sad :') I wouldn't mind a sequel, at all. please... :) excellent writing, and the end just made me cry (he remembered)
feralandfree chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Loved this
lune de Salogel chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This story is beautiful.
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
How fabulous this story is! I adore the angst.
yaar chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Why don't you update! Please!
L chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
If there was a version of this from Sherlock POV I think I would die of happiness. Seriously, one of my favorite Sherlolly one-shots. It's incredible.
Pink-IcedVovo chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Any plans to write a sequel or Sherlock's reactions? Thanks for the many great reads. I don't normally review but wondering about Sherlock's side kept me thinking about your story for a few days now. Most stories are read, enjoyed in the moment and then bid a fond farewell, testament to you as a writer that I would like more and feel compelled to ask. :-)
MizJoely chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Uh, so sad. Lovely, but SAD. Bittersweet is overused but in this case, perfect.
yay chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
"She does things for Sherlock because she can't do them for Michael, hoping somewhere deep inside of her that when Sherlock thanks her or smiles at her [as rarely as he does] it's like Michael is doing the same. It's crazy and it's stupid and it's downright ridiculous, but Molly can't help herself, not when she looks into Sherlock's eyes and see her son looking back at her."
This is amazing. It adds something to cannon without changing it that much - it could be cannon - and it still adds a whole emotional layer. This is amazing. The only offbeat here is the cigarette he leaves, which means that he DOES remember her which makes it so much worse. Seriously though, this was great to read. Thank you for writing it!
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Omg you've me cry like a baby!
AnnaGandalf chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
That was amazing!
Sati Lotus chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
That was just so sad...
Discordia81 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Lovely story, but so sad. My heart breaks for Molly.
Lono chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oh, wow. That was just amazing. I'm pretty much speechless, but great job.