Reviews for Hidden
Spectrumjapan chapter 1 . 4/8
I read this story a while ago and found it to be very enjoyable, its arguably one of the best rinxlen fics I have read. That said grammer wise its pretty bad and by pretty bad, I mean really bad, like atrocious. Ok that might be pushing it a bit however I had to struggle not to leave after the first couple of sentences. Thats how bad it was. I stuck with it though, hoping that it would improve, and it did so drastically. I'm not saying it was perfect but it improved enough and I ended up having a lot of fun reading your story something's were a little silly(fruit flavored ramen, which apparently actually exists sorry for doubting) and there were a few cliches but overall I loved your story, I hope you continue writing great stories.
kairi645 chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
OMG I IMMEDIATE REALIZE IN CHAPTER FIVE YOU GOT IT FROM KOKO NI IRU YO RIGHT! (i think well pretty sure because i literally wrote this comment i read and i have to say i loved it! IT WAS MY FAVORITE FROM MY FAVORITE MANGA AND im happy its here! 3
Spectrumjapan chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
WHATS UP WITH THE FRUIT FLAVORED RAMEN?!
Spectrumjapan chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
what the hell? orange flavored ramen?
Love hidden chapter 23 . 10/1/2015
Fantastic story! It's number one on my fav rin x Len stories now... Anyways, PLEASE do more stories!
Tei Tei chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
Aww... so cute!
gingersnapbunny chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
I'm a total RinxLen fan! Rinny! Lenny! Ehem... good chapter.
DayumReviewxD chapter 17 . 5/22/2015
hmmm... That's a miracle considering Rinny lived after shattering her knee, broke both of her ribs, damaged her right lung, broke her right ankle, tore several muscles.
0-0 can you still live with this conditions?
MadamDork94 chapter 22 . 3/13/2015
Really cute story :)
One if the most thought out fics i read of lenxrin.
Nice good!
Tanuki-Chan chapter 22 . 1/25/2015
Post the other ending... Plz it's been like 2 years...
Tanuki-Chan
aminathsara62 chapter 22 . 1/2/2015
no words seriously your stories are amazing u know that?
WiniOh chapter 22 . 6/20/2014
Aaaaaw...so cute...(/w/) I want to know what did Rui & Rei 's face when they met the younger Rui & Rei XD...and btw how many kids did Rin & Len had? 4 maybe :3? And did the older Rui & Rei got married? Just wanna know haha.. Overall this fanfic is AWESOME X3! (Sorry for bad english...I think... -_-"))
Pika-Girl13-15 chapter 22 . 5/22/2014
I love it! So freaking love it! Your story is amazing!
Peiria chapter 22 . 4/28/2014
I love ur story :) It's great!
I think u should be more careful with grammar and spelling though. U made quite a few mistakes. But anyway, I still really enjoyed ur story .
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
wait... what? ugh... so confusing. how many children were there? which was which? how is the family so... colorful? so confusing...
Cinni