Reviews for Bloodstain
sandfleas chapter 7 . 8/4
I made an account just to say thank you. I love korralin stories and yours is absolutely fantastic. Never stop writing!
Kigo Stories chapter 7 . 8/4
I'm happy with how you finished it. Now I'm not left guessing like I was for a while there.
HornedGoddess chapter 7 . 8/3
YAYYYYYYYY! So happy️ Please give us more wonderful Linorra! You write it so well!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 7 . 8/2
Fuckng finally! I am a firm shipper of Korrasami, but I don't mind frictions with Lin that are well done. So this is cute. :)
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 7 . 8/2
THIS CHAPTER WAS FANTASTIC! THEY FINALLY MADE REAL PROGRESS! I actually stopped midway through the chapter just to check if you listed the story as completed. I'm so glad you haven't because we get to see more of Korra and Lin and now Asami and Hiroka! I can't wait for the next update!
666Neme666 chapter 6 . 7/29
I'm glad you continued the story. :)
Kigo Stories chapter 6 . 7/29
I am so upset about this stubborn thing Lin is doing. Anyway continue this story!
LordTicky chapter 6 . 7/29
It might have been a while, but I'm glad to see you update! Korralin is an understandably rare pairing, but one that I believe has a lot of unexplored possibilities. It's good to see a story featuring it update again!
HornedGoddess chapter 6 . 7/29
Aww. I love Linorra. They're so cute! Please continue! I can't get enough of them.
kashi333 chapter 6 . 7/29
Hey! Nice to see you back! Dam Lin needs to just give in already
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 6 . 7/29
I have such mixed feelings about this (in a good way though). I love that Korra and Lin are still spending time together and that Korra is learning metal bending, but it's driving me crazy that Lin keeps pushing her away. And I love how you introduced Hiroka. She seems pretty cute.
tasheika.conley chapter 5 . 7/16
I know it's been forever but will you please update this story.
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 2/19
I'm really loving how this is starting. Hopefully I'll have the chance to finish what's done of this so far. I hope you can find it in you to continue!
kashi333 chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
I love this story so much. I really loved the "Nothing can harm me, for I am cuddled by a Beifong," lol
last white feather chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
Hey, this is such a great story (as much as the fifth chapter broke my heart)! I really hope you update this sometime :)