Reviews for Bloodstain
kashi333 chapter 5 . 3/1
I love this story so much. I really loved the "Nothing can harm me, for I am cuddled by a Beifong," lol
last white feather chapter 5 . 2/15
Hey, this is such a great story (as much as the fifth chapter broke my heart)! I really hope you update this sometime :)
TheEvilMelonLord chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
I don't know where to begin regarding the excellence of this fanfiction. All five chapters flow together excellently and the feeling in them is completely realistic and professional. The descriptions and conversations were on par and better than those in most published novels I've read recently and this deals with the subject of Lin and Korra so well - flawlessly, even - that I've completely changed my ideas about this ship from disgust to acceptance. I hope that you will find time to continue at some point because this is truly a great fanfiction dealing with what is a somewhat difficult-to-handle ship. Same with all your other fictions.
phantom chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Oh my goodness I love this fic so much! I love Lin and get this, mind blowing but I like your Korra. I can't stand Korra on the tv series or in most fan fics but I actually like her here. Shocking. I want more, please update, keep updating, everyone except a few are just not updating anymore. Oh and I think you might want to bump this up to rated M to be safe. I read this awhile ago and forgot the name but remembered the SVU part so I looked in rated M section and couldn't find it much to my surprise. Not being rude or anything, I just like this fic is all (and that kissing, put more kisses in ;) )
Snow White's Poisonous Bite chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
With one chapter you've turned me into a Korralin shipper. I don't want to ship it but it's just so damn good!
Francis chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
This must be the best Linorra story post here. I love how you don't hurry too much with the story as well as how you can respect each character's personality.
Thank you for your good job!
Kat chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
poor Korra... Lin is only trying to keep things balanced! but i do ship them. a lot.
Kat chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh. My God. Linorra is sooooo cute!
xSky-Loverx chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Great story! I'm eagerly waiting for the rest of it C:
Kigo Stories chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
That's cute and adorable and shows you how much tv can influence a fanfiction. I can't wait until the next chapter. And don't feel bad about the child being rapped. Every time I start off any of the new Harry Potter fic I want to post, Hermione is always a rape victim. Just go with instincts. ANd I love SVU too.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Loves it. Thought everyone gave up on linorra im glad to know u havent and ur stories are continuing. Hope to see much more.
MangekyoMasta510 chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
its perfectly ok to watch too much svu. scratch that, you can never have enough svu. but then again, i've seen every episode since it came out... anyways, awesome chapter. i really liked it. can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Hehehehe linorra parenting team
Angoisse chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
!Update!
I am loving the direction of this story and how it deals with trauma. I was crazy excited to see that it got updated.

Are they gonna go visit the badger moles later? Dream life!
LordTicky chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
It's been quite a while since this updated. I thought it was abandoned, to be honest. I'm glad to see that it's got some life in it yet. I can't really give any constructive criticism, mostly because I honestly found very little wrong with this chapter, aside from the subject matter. Stuff like this is why I no longer watch Law & Order. SVU or otherwise.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »