Reviews for Bloodstain
TheBlackestWhite chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
Hell yeah! I had waited for this for so long! Awesome smut writing skills too!
Ryuuken K chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
I'm speechless. This was an incredible read. I don't really know what else to say other than thank you for writing and sharing this story with us.
shadowl24 chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
Great story id like to no what happens the the little girl jiaolin
Masi13 chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
I know that feeling of watching to much Law&Order:SVU... *opens arms* I'm free for a hug..?
sandfleas chapter 7 . 8/4/2016
I made an account just to say thank you. I love korralin stories and yours is absolutely fantastic. Never stop writing!
Kigo Stories chapter 7 . 8/4/2016
I'm happy with how you finished it. Now I'm not left guessing like I was for a while there.
HornedGoddess chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
YAYYYYYYYY! So happy️ Please give us more wonderful Linorra! You write it so well!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
Fuckng finally! I am a firm shipper of Korrasami, but I don't mind frictions with Lin that are well done. So this is cute. :)
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
THIS CHAPTER WAS FANTASTIC! THEY FINALLY MADE REAL PROGRESS! I actually stopped midway through the chapter just to check if you listed the story as completed. I'm so glad you haven't because we get to see more of Korra and Lin and now Asami and Hiroka! I can't wait for the next update!
666Neme666 chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
I'm glad you continued the story. :)
Kigo Stories chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
I am so upset about this stubborn thing Lin is doing. Anyway continue this story!
LordTicky chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
It might have been a while, but I'm glad to see you update! Korralin is an understandably rare pairing, but one that I believe has a lot of unexplored possibilities. It's good to see a story featuring it update again!
HornedGoddess chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
Aww. I love Linorra. They're so cute! Please continue! I can't get enough of them.
kashi333 chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
Hey! Nice to see you back! Dam Lin needs to just give in already
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
I have such mixed feelings about this (in a good way though). I love that Korra and Lin are still spending time together and that Korra is learning metal bending, but it's driving me crazy that Lin keeps pushing her away. And I love how you introduced Hiroka. She seems pretty cute.