Reviews for Lineage
janefanatic chapter 52 . 3/17
Oh, I do hope you end up finishing the story! It's so good and angsty! It was nice to see Ginny and Harry this chapter. Regardless of whether or not you finish it, I'm glad you wrote what you did, and doubly glad to have read it. I know it's been over 2 and 1/2 years since your last update (on Harry's birthday, no less!) but I have hope of another update sometime. I've read stories that have had a hiatus that lasted years before being finished. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 51 . 3/17
You succeeded in making me cry, not once, not twice, but three times during this chapter! Kudos to you! My boyfriend was in the Marines, and he never fought in Iraq, but he did serve in Afghanistan. I cried for Dennis, and then I cried for all of our heroes who died and who came back with damaged lives, and thinking about Casseopia makes me cry every time. I'm surprised more people didn't vote for Theodore because, as you say, he DID save Hermione's life. And did Hermione do something to destroy Draco's portrait, or did he do it himself? It was rather selfish of his parents to make a portrait against his wishes, but I would have stuck around for a year or so, long enough to give them some closure and answer any of my mother's questions! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 48 . 3/16
You really earned the angst tag with this chapter!
janefanatic chapter 47 . 3/16
This was probably my favorite chapter yet. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 44 . 3/16
Wait, why is Draco's portrait mad?
janefanatic chapter 43 . 3/16
I'm glad the portrait is there, but also sad because of it? It just emphasizes that Draco's really gone.
janefanatic chapter 42 . 3/16
That scene with Draco broke my heart. And Cassiopeia? A perfect name!
janefanatic chapter 41 . 3/16
Oh gosh!
janefanatic chapter 40 . 3/16
I'm a little nervous about Ron. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 39 . 3/16
Haha! Snape's portrait would call Hermione Miss Know-It-All!
janefanatic chapter 38 . 3/16
The story made me cry!
janefanatic chapter 33 . 3/16
Damn, that was intense! Lucius' blunder, Pansy's blatant manipulation, everything! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 22 . 3/16
This was a sweet chapter. I get sad every time there's a sweet chapter because then I remember that Draco's dead. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 21 . 3/15
This was a good chapter. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 18 . 3/15
This is a good story. It made me cry -several times- but I really like it!