Reviews for Lineage
Hello, I just came across your fic last night, and it is currently about to be 5 am where I live, I have no regrets reading this all night, and I just wanted to let you know this is honestly one of the best fics I've ever read, and I've read a lot. I feel like I've read every dramione fic out there and to come across one I haven't I was so excited to read. I absolutely love this story so much! The plot is something I've never seen before, and for it to be so amazingly written I'm so thankful. It saddened me to see that you haven't updated in quite some time, but I hope you gain inspiration soon in my hopes of you finishing this story.
dragonjen chapter 52 . 2/25/2015
I wanted to congratulate and thank you for such a well written story. I tend to avoid angst like the plague and am not a huge fan of H/D but your writing and characters were so thought out that I have spent the last two days bawling my eyes out. I couldn't walk away, I couldn't not know what happened next and I looked forward to every flash back of H&D's relationship.
Guest chapter 52 . 1/19/2015
This is such a tragic story. I feel as readers maybe you can give us something that willbe happy for our Hermione and Draco. I wish one thing (apart from Alex) could have gone right for them. Will this story be updated or has it been abandoned? Will be a great shame if it has been abandoned as this is a great story, and there's so much still unknown :-)
lipasnape chapter 52 . 10/9/2014
Surprisingly good story. Perhaps because it really is tragic and people are realistically broken, twisted and/or mean. I'm skipping over sexy scenes for twenty or so chapters, just so you know. Not a prude by any stretch, but the details water down the real stuff in this story. Ginny's questioning was funny for a moment, then not at all, especially when Hermione replied.
What can I say, poor guys.
WynnCharmer chapter 52 . 9/24/2014
I do enjoy this story, although I feel it is one frustration after the other for Hermione. It's high time she got a break. As readers, we also need not to be always frustrated at everyone other than Hermione.
Angelus Draco chapter 52 . 9/15/2014
Excellent chapter.

Loved the flashbacks and the bit at the end with Ginny threatening to light Harry's arse on fire made me chuckle.

I hope someone is going to face Hermione's wrath...though, I sort of pity them.

;p

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Laters
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Hermione/Tom Felton pairing is the most unrealistic pairing ever. Oops, I mean Hermione/Draco.
Anjali K chapter 52 . 8/22/2014
Oh my god! I just got an idea from reading a review! Could your magical writing genius (flattery knows no bounds) write a side story where Draco comes back via resurrection stone and it becomes a retelling of the three stories vicariously through the golden trio? Okay, I'm done. If you can't tell, I've missed this story.
Anjali K chapter 52 . 8/22/2014
It has been a pleasure watching your writing style grow; you have quite a way with dialogue. But, um, what about Teddy, you know Teddy Lupin, Harry's godson? Perhaps you've mentioned it earlier, if so forgive me.
Beccax95 chapter 52 . 8/4/2014
I know Draco is Dead but I want there to be a plot twist where he gets spit out of the Veil or something so that Hermione can have that chance at happiness that she's missed out on. She's second guessing all of her decisions regarding her and Dracos past and I think he should come back so she can marry him and have more children. Update soon :)
lil.ramen.lover chapter 52 . 8/1/2014
I'm going to be honest, I read the first few chapters and then skipped to the latest one because I needed to know if there was some way for Draco to be alive. But he's not. He's still dead.

This is not angst - this is tragedy because THEY COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL!

my heart aches.
Mythomagic101 chapter 52 . 8/1/2014
Aw c'mon! You can't just leave us hanging!
kitcatscratch chapter 52 . 8/1/2014
I had forgiven you for not updating this story because you got me hooked on "Into the Veil." I was content. THEN I saw this update and was both excited (because Lineage is such a complex, detailed, well structured story) and upset (because it takes you away from ItV!). Having said that, this was a wonderful chapter. I loved Blaise of course. I think Nott is a sociopath (which always irritates me when people think sociopath means knife wielding homicidal lunatic...it's not...there are many of them out there and I'm sure most people have dated a few of them...ahem) and his comments about H creepy (and Blaise's worry that he'll have to stage an intervention). It's just disturbing to hold out for someone like that, to make the especially creepy comment about Draco having the better toys (W.T.F?), and well, just...sociopathic. I loved that Harry was mature, understandably tense and uncomfortable, and yet welcoming to H. And even the best of friends drift apart for awhile when they have their own families so I don't blame him (and let's face it, H is...distancing). I also liked the acknowledged feeling that each person wanted something from her for themselves (memory of a dear friend, etc) but she wanted to be with her friends who (theoretically) wouldn't. I especially loved Blaise's advice to her not to give her son everything he deserves (because look where it got Draco). Well done!
Vaneesa85 chapter 52 . 8/1/2014
Loving it
crazychick-1027 chapter 52 . 8/1/2014
Yayayayaya awesome! Can't wait for more!