Reviews for An Imp's Redemption
Hani chapter 22 . 12/17/2012
Cute story. Thanks for the read!
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 22 . 12/17/2012
This was soooo cool! And it ended litteraly with a bang. I like it
BigReader16 chapter 22 . 12/16/2012
Why not a little meeting with the digidestined or other seasons? Might be a little... Interesting, to say the least.
Dorbickmon: Id love to foght them!
Blackie: Heh, Impmon got a girl! HAHA!
Xipil: Shut it. I agree with Readers idea. Hope you do as well!
MitzvahRose chapter 22 . 12/16/2012
Woot! Great ending! :D Beelzemon did it-and attained BM! XD

Ideas, ideas.. uh, uh, they meet the Tamers! In Japan, ya! :D
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
Sorry for not responding so long, but I was really busy the past weeks. Anyways, I can't wait till the end. Don't cha worry, I'll keep on reading,
BigReader16 chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
0.0
Others: Oh, my, god...
MitzvahRose chapter 21 . 12/5/2012
Wish I had that many veiws for my story, lol, and gratz! Great chapter, and of course, I'm hoping for more! :D
MitzvahRose chapter 20 . 11/23/2012
Well, I think I helped! XD Gratz! And sweet, Belph's finally out! :D
Tamer Arisa chapter 18 . 11/21/2012
Well, we had Beelzemon, Leviamon (nice fight guys), Lilithmon, Daemon, Barbamon, guess it could be Belphemon or Lucemon next.
MitzvahRose chapter 19 . 11/21/2012
Holy crap, lol, GO LUCE! XD
...Sorry, had to say that. He was one of my favorites, along with Lilith.

Hm... why do I recognise the surrounded line? Was someone snooping around my page? *Grins*
BigReader16 chapter 19 . 11/21/2012
Aw man, this seems to be the best battle already, and Beelzemon got his ass handed to him in five seconds!
Itzal: Im in utter shock.
Dorbickmon: Id hate to be in that fight...
MitzvahRose chapter 18 . 11/21/2012
Agh, I missed that the last one was posted, lol XD Ah well, two chapters at one time!
Hm... why do I get the feeling there's not just one left... but since their's only one of each Demon Lord... *grins evilly* Update soon!
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 17 . 11/19/2012
N-I-C-E. Glad that Madame Angewomon's back (as Gatomon, dosen't matter)
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
The talk in the begin was just hilarious, and the Gandalf note... did you or did you not read my fics?
Anyways, the chapter wasn't too bad.
Jackpot 2 chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
This isn't as bad as you think. If your running out of ideas, then I might have a few suggestions you could use.