Reviews for GAME OF HEARTS!
RCC246 chapter 10 . 6/11
Please update!
I simply love it. I started reading your stories because of the incident with the story stealing but now I can't wait!
And please tell me there is a happy ending... I don't appreciate sad endings.
P.S.
Just as constructive criticism, I think the story could use better sentence fluency. It is still awesome though!
Amy needs to go back to New York, and it's time for her to find a new love interest so that Ricky sees how that feels. If he won't leave Piper, he has no right to tell Amy where she can live or anything else. He is not entitled to go to her doctor's appointments. The only thing he might be entitled to is some visitation, but with his lifestyle, it is perfectly possible that Amy could get sole custody, meaning the only thing Ricky would be entitled to is paying child support. Please make Amy stand up for herself! Ricky has never treated her with the respect she deserves, never. If Amy really wants to do right by her child, she should find a faithful, loyal man to marry who will help her raise her child as if it were his own.
kim4trisntobias4ever chapter 7 . 6/2
Oh my seriously you are killing me! I need Ricky to know she's pregnant please! Best story!
kim4trisntobias4ever chapter 3 . 6/2
I love this and the story title of my heart! I'll admit I started to read it since the one I was originally reading was stolen from you so I had to seek this one out! Sorry that happened to you but I'm also glad because now I'm addicted to your story! Will Amy and Ricky get back together ahh! Love
JodiCatherine chapter 10 . 6/1
I originally read the divergent version but when I saw your note I just read both of these in just a few hours! Please continue this!
Keep going, I came over from the copied divergent story and love it!
milenda Kate chapter 10 . 3/10
I love this story please update soon
Update soon please
Update soon. I really want to read another chapter and its been over a month and we are still waiting for another update please ipdate soon
Please update soon. Want to see you write more to this story. I really enjoy this story a lot!
RiverWaterfall chapter 10 . 2/16
Please update soon I can't wait to see another update for this story I love this story soo muchh. Ricky seriously needs to end it with Piper he is getting in too deep with Amy. Amy and Ricky forever! Update soon!
Ramyfan chapter 10 . 2/15
Let Amy be Strong dont get them back together so soon, he stayed with Piper
He choose to Stay with her instead of a divorce (which I hope will Happen soon)

Still Ricky has a LOT to make up for
Bring Jack back! Her exboyfriend they can be there for ech other
Amy needs a good friend

Update
ive been waiting so long for you too update! please continue
ShayShay305 chapter 10 . 2/6
Yayyyy! So glad that you updated. Cant wait to read more. Great chapter. Im glad ricky and amy are meeting again and talking. Update soon.
Lightshiner chapter 10 . 2/5
Can't wait for the next update I am soo excited