Reviews for GAME OF HEARTS!
Please update soon. Want to see you write more to this story. I really enjoy this story a lot!
RiverWaterfall chapter 10 . 2/16
Please update soon I can't wait to see another update for this story I love this story soo muchh. Ricky seriously needs to end it with Piper he is getting in too deep with Amy. Amy and Ricky forever! Update soon!
Ramyfan chapter 10 . 2/15
Let Amy be Strong dont get them back together so soon, he stayed with Piper
He choose to Stay with her instead of a divorce (which I hope will Happen soon)

Still Ricky has a LOT to make up for
Bring Jack back! Her exboyfriend they can be there for ech other
Amy needs a good friend

Update
ive been waiting so long for you too update! please continue
ShayShay305 chapter 10 . 2/6
Yayyyy! So glad that you updated. Cant wait to read more. Great chapter. Im glad ricky and amy are meeting again and talking. Update soon.
Lightshiner chapter 10 . 2/5
Can't wait for the next update I am soo excited
RamyFan1981 chapter 10 . 2/3
Mama say what! The update! Ya killing me! When I saw that you had updated I did my hallelujah dance! You have made my day! I have new continued hope you have not left us. Enough about you, let's get to this chapter. Lolol

Loved it. Loved the realism of Ricky and Amy's convo. I'm so loving this. I can't wait for Piper to find out. It amazes me in real life too that person will stay with someone just because they don't want the other person to have them. I'll have to read back but didn't she sleep with Mike too? Did Adrian ever find out? Happy for Adrian I love babies.

Thanks for the update and looking forward to the next! :)
Ricky needs to Break it off with...Piper!
GIRLL CAN"T WAIT! THANKS FOR UPDaTEING
sophiamommy chapter 10 . 2/3
good job
Update soon! :) please :)))
M. Tainelli chapter 10 . 2/2
as soon as i saw the email about you updating i immediately had to read this! so glad you updated, pls update soon i can't wait to see what happens next!
I need Ricky to just grow some balls already. He obviously doesn't love Amy that much if he stayed with piper and that's what frustrates me. He doesn't get any chances when he was playing the field like an A-hole. Amy deserves so much more.
lanae96 chapter 10 . 2/2
You're back?! I have missed this story so much! I am happy you've updated. I can't wait for more. I want Ricky & Amy back together lol & I wonder how Piper's gonna react when she finds out
soccerchick00 chapter 10 . 2/2
Thank you soon much for the new update...