Reviews for This Deep, Heretical Truth
CinderDiamond chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Oh God ... Words cannot express how in love I am with Leliana and Salem. Your portrayal of the character is great, sometimes I find myself at the verge of tears when reading this. This story is exactly what I want to read, it's flawless. The drama is real haha. No seriously, I love how the fighting is so realistic, no one gets away from brutal fighting without even one little scratch. Couldn't stop reading this and the prequels! Now on to the next story! Thank you so so much for writing this.
Taeniaea chapter 48 . 10/4/2014
cool story
Miranda le Ginger chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
So sad for poor Salem...but I love that Leliana and Alistair went and saved her. Feel a bit bad for Ser Cautherien...I actually really like her character. Except in your fic; she is kinda a witch with a B. I am totally and hopelessly enamored with your versions of both Cousland and Leliana. Although they both have painful pasts and things they need to get past, they still love each other so very much. Being an avid supporter in all things romance, it is nice to see that love will always find a way, even in the darkest of times. Now, for Loghain...he can go get eaten by Darkspawn. I always did hate his character. Not sure I can ever spare him in the game.
Eru Vardarianna chapter 48 . 12/10/2012
This. Was. Awesome. I would be devastated if you didn't write a sequel! This is great, don't ever stop.
Ellwyndara chapter 48 . 12/9/2012
YES please continue to the next story please! The dumbest question ever written yes a resounding YES continue! I love the pairing and the style. So I say yes continue! Am I being clear enough that I want you to continue?
bojangles25 chapter 48 . 12/9/2012
This is truly a great read. I really enjoy it.
quadore chapter 48 . 12/9/2012
Wow that was a sweet ending to this can't wait for the next story.
UnknoableUnknow chapter 48 . 12/9/2012
YES! You're writting is execelent it captures every emotion between these two's and it is just soo... GOOD. And YES another fic would be awesome :D
Lostmemories203 chapter 48 . 12/9/2012
I loved it! I think it would be awesome if you continued to the last bit. Anyways, awesome series. I absolutely love your writing! You're fabulous as well! ]
jnybot chapter 48 . 12/9/2012
Please keep it up! I must say I hope there is a happy ending. They should be together at the end, maybe in the afterlife, but together.
Talitha2 chapter 48 . 12/9/2012
Holy sh..! Of course you have to write another story of these two! From the plotline there is only the final battle left but maybe you've got a idea of your own. Maybe something involvin Fergus and some Cousland-legend like why they are so sensitiv to healing magic or something like that. Or killing Flemeth, or the Deep Roads with Darkspawns kidnapping Leliana to become a Broodmother. Or Salem meeting the Hawkes from Dragon Age II.
It doesn't matter what you write as long its about Salem and Leli. And to be honest... youve got a wonderful way to write and I would love to read a lemon because it would be sensitiv and emotional and not only smut.
Greetings from Germany!
Karigan chapter 48 . 12/9/2012
Fantastic! You must write a sequal and finish this. I like the different points of view. I am curious to see how you envision the ending. Will you follow canon or find a unique solution to end the blight? Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing your talent.
Talhiri chapter 48 . 12/9/2012
well now, you've written this far so you should end it, (hoprfully a happy one) plus it'd be criminal not to... *scowls*
Lostmemories203 chapter 47 . 12/8/2012
Have i mentioned how much it sucks that Salem reacts so badly to healing magic? Gosh. The thought process you have for these two are just amazing. Truly. Its so complex. Amazingly so. Love it. Looking forward to the next chapters!
Ellwyndara chapter 47 . 12/8/2012
Maker's breath! Why must healing hurt so much geez I say geez! Hopefully this will heal our hero fully and she will avoid such injury in the future that requires such painful healing. I liked how Leliana told her that it was okay to let go. They way you write about love is breathtaking. To let go in such a manner means you fully trust that person - it was a very touching scene. Well done!