Reviews for This Deep, Heretical Truth
Lostmemories203 chapter 34 . 11/23/2012
Morrigan really knows how to get straight to the point. She has a very unique view on things. I always found her to be a very complex and unique character and you show that very well. ANd I do love how encouraging Leliana can be. She'll be firm about it but never mean. Looking forward to more!
Lostmemories203 chapter 33 . 11/21/2012
Go Salem. I've always had mixed feelings about Eamon when playing the game. And he could very well have been this sort of man had he been more developed in the game i think. Wicked awesome chapter. Looking forward to the next ones!
Ellwyndara chapter 33 . 11/21/2012
Favorite line: "You are not a man I would allow to dictate my fate, under any circumstances." Wonderful line and I am glad that Salem kept to her guns so to speak. He better back the F off! On my gosh this cannot CANNOT happen. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
ARavingLooony chapter 33 . 11/21/2012
Lol biggest mistake ever Eamon trying to get a Warrior on the Throne yeah suuure I am sure someone who loves being in battles and fighting would find the idea of sitting on a Throne listening to Noble's talk over and over and over again every single day for the rest of their life awesome *rolls eye's*.
GallifreyanMyth chapter 33 . 11/21/2012
Haha! Go Salem :D
Lostmemories203 chapter 32 . 11/21/2012
And hope turns to bitterness. Hmm, I can't say if I've ever really experienced that change in emotion. Perhaps hope to sadness. Disappointment. Tho hopefully i can change that this coming summer. Anyways, great chapter. It always did amaze me the amount of insults Morrigan had. Especially towards Alistair. And poor Leliana that has to deal with it all. Looking forward to the next chapters!
Ellwyndara chapter 32 . 11/20/2012
Uh oh. It is getting scary again. I hope they are going to be okay and that Alistair and Morrigan stop fighting with each other and turn their anger toward the real enemy. ) Keep the chapters coming!
Ellwyndara chapter 31 . 11/20/2012
OH my gosh say it isn't so. Salem has sacrificed enough, enough I tells ya.
artsytechy chapter 31 . 11/19/2012
Darn. Didn't realize I was logged out. Comment about iPad was mine *goes back to hide*
Guest chapter 31 . 11/19/2012
And here comes the angst. I hope I don't break my iPad over these upcoming feelings.
GallifreyanMyth chapter 31 . 11/19/2012
Eamon: Manipluative old man.
Xe20 chapter 31 . 11/19/2012
NO NO NO NO NO!
Lostmemories203 chapter 31 . 11/19/2012
oh no! Its been so long since i've played and i totally forgot that was an option. I can only imagine what Salem will do. Looking forward to the next chapters!
Gnarled Bone chapter 31 . 11/19/2012
Oh, bloody hell; there goes all the happy feelings. -.-
Lostmemories203 chapter 30 . 11/17/2012
I can only imagine how much patience Leliana must have to use to deal with those two. But at least all seems to be going relatively smoothly for them, Looking forward to the next chapters!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »