Reviews for Harry Potter: The Last Avatar
smazur chapter 1 . 6/12
One of the best unfinished stories ever. I come back once a year to read it, hoping that it will be continued. I don’t know where you’re at or if you even write anymore or see these notices. But know there are many who need the rest of this story. Thanks for the memories.
noneofyourbusiness123467 chapter 15 . 2/10
please continue
Shdwdstryr chapter 15 . 1/30
I really like the build up so far and really enjoy what you have written whether or not you continue it, you should be proud of it
SilverMidas chapter 15 . 12/30/2021
This is an amazing story so far. its a shame it seems abandoned
tessa chapter 15 . 11/24/2021
wow. this was really good. wish there was mooooreeee- i’m so curious about how this world connects to the canon hp universe.. looks like harrys dreams, the thestrals, nargles, the dragon etc were all hinting at it.. i’m guessing it has to do with harry dying, with the pomegranates and harry’s scarred face apologizing from inside the water and whatnot… also i really wanted to see harry learn that he can bend other elements. thatdve been dope
Vorpal-Sol chapter 15 . 11/8/2021
A promising but frustrating read. Too many mysteries introduced that aren't developed/progressed. An annoying protagonist.
Raeger chapter 4 . 10/30/2021
While this has all been quite interesting, the lack of progress in figuring out exactly what ails Harry even after four chapters felt frustratingly draggy, rather than filling me with anticipation as to what would next unfold.
The Magnorum chapter 15 . 6/2/2021
I favourite in the desperate hope that one day, my email will ping, and you will resume this story.
It’s absolutely incredible.,
I have never even read ANYTHINg to do with Avatar before- yet this I delight in this story.
The world is a darker place when this story is not completed.
SirchSidhe chapter 15 . 3/12/2021
A beautiful writing and an awesome plotline. Thank you for sharing this story.
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 1 . 2/24/2021
Hi! Absolutely love this fic, have for years, but I was wondering if you had any plans to continue it? Its been so long since its been updated, and even if you don't continue it I was hoping you might be willing to at least share/post the plan you had for it?
DA SWIMA BOI chapter 1 . 2/5/2021
I have never in my life read/watched/seen anything related to Avatar: The Last Airbender... and yet I really like this!
DA SWIMA BOI chapter 1 . 2/5/2021
I understand its been 6 years now... but damn this is good. Like really good. I will literally insure this gets to 6k follows/favourites if you keep writing this. I have a LOT of friends. Please come back someday.
SilverleafShadow chapter 15 . 1/28/2021
I absolutely love this fic and keep going back to it again and again. Its honestly one of the better ones out there... too bad you never finished.I hope you decide to come back someday
drainednerves chapter 15 . 1/27/2021
What do you want me to do to continue this fic? Get you to 4k faves? Because I will. Money? Is it that what you want? Is it a beta? More follows? Just don't abandon us :,(
drainednerves chapter 13 . 1/27/2021
"Keeper of the peace"
A woman called Jin
Am I seeing Star Wars references?
1,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »