|Reviews for Harry Potter: The Last Avatar|
| lederware chapter 15 . 7/11
Aww, that’s such a cool way for it to go! If only there were more chapters! Thank you for making and sharing this great story!
Now theories: did Harry kill Charlie accidentally by knocking him on the head? … I’m joking, that only happens in real life. Obviously, it was Barty. Probably been in the same year as Charlie and they have an old grudge?
Still no Luna!
| lederware chapter 14 . 7/11
1. Ahh, that explains why I couldn’t really make this fanfic and LoK merge in my head - you wrote it before the second season came out? That’s dedication!
2. No Luna :(
3. The only monsters in the stadium were human. What assholes.
| lederware chapter 13 . 7/11
1. Your Ron is brilliant. I wanted to write that a few chapters ago, but this chapter brought it back to the forefront of my mind. JKR should have written him like that, then the fandom would have an actual reason to hate him!
2. I think Crouch and Ron are very much alike in the murdering aspect of their personality. Maybe Crouch would also grovel as much as Ron did here, after all he served Voldemort.
3. Harry could just burn down the whole stadium, that be a nice “fuck the rules”. Of course, they mustn’t catch him.
| lederware chapter 12 . 7/11
Aww, I’d rather have him continue to not cooperate! I guess I have read too much malicious compliance fan fiction
| lederware chapter 10 . 7/11
Please resolve some of these mysteries! Was his experience in the chamber the reason for his dreams and inner turmoil? Or did somebody take his memories about a traumatic childhood experience? What about the woman with the black braid? And the drowned boy in the pond?
Is Harry’s problem that Luna solved done? Or will it become worse, like she said?
I really rather read some mystery resolving than moving the year plot forward. Still, nice chapter. Even though I don’t like this newly confident Harry as much as the one before.
| lederware chapter 6 . 7/11
That was an awesome duel (and an awesome chapter)!
Also, your Harry is such a Harry. Just like in the books. I hate his character. But I guess it’s a nice departure from the usual fanfiction where Harry is a totally different person.
| lederware chapter 4 . 7/11
1. Your pacing is totally fine: things are happening each chapter, and it is clear these things are serving a narrative purpose.
2. I thought this would be a spirit encounter. But it was Luna! On the other hand, what’s the difference?
| lederware chapter 3 . 7/11
Last chapter I thought it was a bad idea to remove house elves, leaves to little behind of the original Hogwarts. But know I think JKR should have made the house elves muggles. This is genius!
Thank you for writing, I’m looking forward to reading the rest of your story.
| TheAbyssLooksBack chapter 15 . 1/26
I realize that I will probably never get an update, but I will always hope for one. This hits the same way it always has and I will always come back and reread every once in a while.
Thank you for writing this!
| Striking Thanatos chapter 15 . 1/24
Such a unique plot and premise, really enjoyable. Pity its never going to be finished.
| Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2022
Come on dude, what the fuck is this. You don't need to artificially invent new lows to push the protagonist to that are so deep they can only be pulled by a bullshit asspull that nobody believes. What even is this plot, like, "oh woe is me everyone hates me and I have bad dreams and now my powers dont work" like holy shit limit it to one thing and don't artificially twist the entire world so it brings down this one guy.
| willedmina chapter 1 . 8/5/2022
Hi, I probably already left a review some years ago to say that I would be delighted to learn that you will continue this story. Don't know if this message will reach you but if it does, know that your story was one of the best. You know, the kind where magic is really there and not an afterthought, the kind of story which leave us thrilled and wanting to watch the hero evolve and shape the world around him. I hope you will reconsider and go back to writing.
Just one story is going with the same spirit as you : Let the dark in by Senlinyu. Read it, it's really good and maybe it will give you the courage and the inspiration to back to this story.
| smazur chapter 1 . 6/12/2022
One of the best unfinished stories ever. I come back once a year to read it, hoping that it will be continued. I don’t know where you’re at or if you even write anymore or see these notices. But know there are many who need the rest of this story. Thanks for the memories.
| noneofyourbusiness123467 chapter 15 . 2/10/2022
| Shdwdstryr chapter 15 . 1/30/2022
I really like the build up so far and really enjoy what you have written whether or not you continue it, you should be proud of it