Reviews for Harry Potter: The Last Avatar
The Magnorum chapter 15 . 6/2
I favourite in the desperate hope that one day, my email will ping, and you will resume this story.
It’s absolutely incredible.,
I have never even read ANYTHINg to do with Avatar before- yet this I delight in this story.
The world is a darker place when this story is not completed.
SirchSidhe chapter 15 . 3/12
A beautiful writing and an awesome plotline. Thank you for sharing this story.
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 1 . 2/24
Hi! Absolutely love this fic, have for years, but I was wondering if you had any plans to continue it? Its been so long since its been updated, and even if you don't continue it I was hoping you might be willing to at least share/post the plan you had for it?
DA SWIMA BOI chapter 1 . 2/5
I have never in my life read/watched/seen anything related to Avatar: The Last Airbender... and yet I really like this!
DA SWIMA BOI chapter 1 . 2/5
I understand its been 6 years now... but damn this is good. Like really good. I will literally insure this gets to 6k follows/favourites if you keep writing this. I have a LOT of friends. Please come back someday.
SilverleafShadow chapter 15 . 1/28
I absolutely love this fic and keep going back to it again and again. Its honestly one of the better ones out there... too bad you never finished.I hope you decide to come back someday
drainednerves chapter 15 . 1/27
What do you want me to do to continue this fic? Get you to 4k faves? Because I will. Money? Is it that what you want? Is it a beta? More follows? Just don't abandon us :,(
drainednerves chapter 13 . 1/27
"Keeper of the peace"
A woman called Jin
Am I seeing Star Wars references?
drainednerves chapter 9 . 1/27
And she cannot draw
Even if she's reading
A How to Draw book
drainednerves chapter 5 . 1/26
:oooooooooooo I swear to god I didn't even notice the black hair in a braid ahahaha
Slytherin All The Way chapter 15 . 1/16
This is a really great fanfic. I hope you continue it someday! Just added to my follow/favorites, just in case
SaddestDeath chapter 1 . 1/8
I tried to scream.. But my head was underwater.. They called me weak.. Like I my father wasn't Potter..
And he came outa my nightmares.. I knew that was him right there..

My rewrite. I love the story thus far!
lepidus chapter 1 . 12/10/2020
This story hurts so much to read because it's probably the best one on the site, and it isn't finished. I still really really really love it. Thank you so much.
semilla chapter 15 . 9/26/2020
Fuuuuuck. It's a shame you've abandoned this.
Ellie68 chapter 15 . 8/21/2020