Reviews for Hanging Ten: Witchy Woman
Alexander Grayson chapter 4 . 3/28
Good story. I really enjoyed reading this story and the other two. Kinda hoping for a fourth one though.
DemonOnigiri chapter 4 . 1/1
Hello, thank you for your time with this fanfiction. I have greatly enjoyed reading all of the chapters.
OMAC001 chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
I just read the current Hang Ten stories and I have to say...I love them! I hope you start a new story as soon as you can! I'll just check out your other stories in the meantime. In case your interested, I think stories involving Zombozo and other members of the Negative Ten could be good inspiration! Vilgax should be saved for the finale!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I like your hanging ten storys can you do more
ben 10.000 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
will, everyone in sunset island know of bens identity in future stories? And if yes, what are their reactions? Also, any other newbies showing up later?
TMEMEME chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Sad thing. Charmcaster really had potential as a main character within the series. I mean, seriously, awesome background, awesome looks in the first season (I wasn't much of a fan of her AF or UA looks). Seriously, she could have really been an amazing character that brought something to the Ben 10 story.

Well, what can you do? Anyway, nice work on the finish with this. Always do enjoy a little background to see how the villain is doing at the end of your story's when the heroes aren't around. While I thought the whole Hex wanting to do 'beyond pg-13' actions to Charmcaster was a little much (felt like it was a plot device for pitying her that really didn't work out well for this type of story), I did overall enjoy it and kinda hoped she would turn over a new leaf. Always been my opinion that those who could do the most evil, could also be the ones to do the most good.

In the end, this was a nice addition to the Ben 10/Stoked series and I look forward to your next installment. Any ideas you'd be willing to share? :)

Stephen chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
When you post the Smallville chronicles, it would be a good idea for them to be abut different stages in Clark's life. The first or first few chapters about Clark as a baby. And then about his life as a toddler.
Stephen chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
If you introduce Verdona, have them discover carved in the office somewhere, the words 'Max and Verdona' in a heart.
Stephen chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
I am interested in what they will think of Ben's alien transformations. So have him transform before their eyes, and transform into the aliens he did before in this saga, but they never saw. Aliens such as Benmummy, and Lodestar. I am interested in how Lo will freak out upon meeting Stinkfly. I am also interested in what she will do when he transforms into Greymatter.
Stephen chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
I am hoping that you will introduce Verdona in one of these stories. Perhaps in the next one. In fact, I have an idea on how to introduce her.
When Verdona was first introduced in the series, she displayed a sense of sentimentality by visiting a place she and Max used to hang out. Since Max discovered the office, it stands to reason that he took Verdona here sometimes on a romantic getaway. So you could have Verdona visit the office, and they would find her there. (You could have the gang find her without Ben, Gwen and Kevin so they wouldn't know who she is at first)
Stephen chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
In the next story, could you have Verdona introduced?
mdizzle chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
lol Johnny was a smooth criminal on the waves. Another installment would be awesome but I'm a patient man. I can wait
Quathis chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Well, good wrap up, got everyone largely taken care of, and the gang is back together. Looking good. Until next time.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
wow...amazing ending to an amazing part of an amazing series.

cant wait for part 4.

keep up the amazing work
Codecrash chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Holy frijoles! This is by far your best chapter yet! Words can not even begin to describe the sheer awesomeness of its AWESOMENESS!
I mean seriously, I was glued to every word, absolutely sucked into the story! And let's not forget my favorite part, the wrap up with Charmcaster. God how I loved that part. I mean the way you wrote her in this fic makes her more of the victim of her evilness of evil than anyone. From start to finish this fic made me actually root for the badguy to actually get her happily ever after, that quite frankly she honestly deserves after everything she's suffered. And even at the end, after everything was said and done, I as the reader still want to see her end up with Johnny. I mean is that so wrong?
Meh, either way, this conclusion has been well worth the wait and I say with the utmost anticipation that I eagerly await the next instalment of this series. Albiet with what is probably the misguided hope that Charmcaster will make amends and try to win back Johnny. Not likely to happen I know, but that's not going to stop me from rooting for them. Charmcaster x Johnny forever baby woooo!
Meh. What can I say, I'm a romantic like that.
Keep up the awesome work!

Codecrash out.
Love, peace and chicken grease.