Reviews for Hanging Ten: Witchy Woman
DJ Rodriguez chapter 4 . 1/24/2018
Again, very nice here! Johnny both cleans up with his family and with his friends, especially with dirt on Kelly that made her NOT squeal on Lo and Emma! Said lad is welcomed back, and it appears that both Emma and Johnny have wiped the slate clean. It was good for them in the long run; both cleared the air between one another, and it seems that they are starting to forge together. I wish their newfound relationship the best of luck!

Again, I feel sorry for Charmcaster. It seems that she is fooling herself when she thinks that what she and Johnny had wasn't real. It was... but sadly, there are still some old wounds that need to be healed properly. In any case, I wish the spell mistress luck in finding something that will soothe her soul the right way.

All in all, this was excellent! Keep it up!
DJ Rodriguez chapter 3 . 1/24/2018
0_0 Whoa... now this was epic! It seemed that Johnny was under Charmcaster's spell for awhile, but he managed to break free just in time as they were pulled into the spaces-between-spaces. Kahuna and Johnny's family get sucked into the affair, and it looks like a lot of explanation was done concerning Ben and his friends.

I feel real sorry for Charmcaster. That Hex... _ next time he shows, I hope Ben and the others just kick his butt from here to Pluto and back again! A man like that doesn't even deserve to be called a human for what he did to Charmcaster! Sad to say, it seems that she is still in a bad place in more ways than one.

This chapter was excellent! Keep it up!
DJ Rodriguez chapter 2 . 1/24/2018
This was GREAT! Ben goes Rath here, gets mistaken by the famous Tigger from my fave show when I was a kid "Winnie the Pooh", Lo and Emma got played by Charmcaster, and now said spell-user has the protection of Johnny who is being manipulated like a puppet... DAMN!

This was good all around, and I really hope to see more excellent chapters after this! My friend, you got a talent with this kind of writing, and I hope it continues to flourish! Keep it up!
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 1/24/2018
This is another excellent Ben 10/Stoked story here! It seems that Ben and Lo are getting closer together on a lot of levels, which is excellent! Too bad Joseph is striking out very much with Emma, but it seems the answers to his prayers to get a fine lady have been answered! But... it appears that Mina is much more than she appears to be. Oh, this is getting good!

Also, love the info you pull out on the aliens that appear in each chapter! Now THAT is cool! Thank you very much! Keep it up!
Thunderstrike16 chapter 4 . 1/10/2018
This was a pretty interesting one, showing more of Johnny's character in this. I was glad that Emma finally told off Ty and finally figured out Johnny was the type of guy for her. I remember she never figured that out in the series. And I guess Charmcaster will be coming back, and find out she actually has feelings for Johnny. And bringing in Rath was fun, he's one of my favorites. I also hope Emma and Johnny get together soon and while Ben and Lo are still cute.
The Man In Black1 chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
Good story. I really enjoyed reading this story and the other two. Kinda hoping for a fourth one though.
DemonOnigiri chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
Hello, thank you for your time with this fanfiction. I have greatly enjoyed reading all of the chapters.
OMAC001 chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
I just read the current Hang Ten stories and I have to say...I love them! I hope you start a new story as soon as you can! I'll just check out your other stories in the meantime. In case your interested, I think stories involving Zombozo and other members of the Negative Ten could be good inspiration! Vilgax should be saved for the finale!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I like your hanging ten storys can you do more
ben 10.000 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
will, everyone in sunset island know of bens identity in future stories? And if yes, what are their reactions? Also, any other newbies showing up later?
TMEMEME chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Sad thing. Charmcaster really had potential as a main character within the series. I mean, seriously, awesome background, awesome looks in the first season (I wasn't much of a fan of her AF or UA looks). Seriously, she could have really been an amazing character that brought something to the Ben 10 story.

Well, what can you do? Anyway, nice work on the finish with this. Always do enjoy a little background to see how the villain is doing at the end of your story's when the heroes aren't around. While I thought the whole Hex wanting to do 'beyond pg-13' actions to Charmcaster was a little much (felt like it was a plot device for pitying her that really didn't work out well for this type of story), I did overall enjoy it and kinda hoped she would turn over a new leaf. Always been my opinion that those who could do the most evil, could also be the ones to do the most good.

In the end, this was a nice addition to the Ben 10/Stoked series and I look forward to your next installment. Any ideas you'd be willing to share? :)

T.O.W.A