Reviews for Hanging Ten: Witchy Woman
kyrogue23 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I love this chapter and how you did it. Took you long enough too but it's the last update of 2013 and you had lots of funny moment in this story especially kevin shit list moment.
The Prime Writer chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I thank you for managing to get this updated, and I for one will hold no grudges against you for taking so long. I liked how this chapter turned out and how you showed a side of Charmcaster that the show never really touched upon. I'm also giving props on Charmcaster's goal; I expected it to be standard revenge against an old enemy, but you made it even better. One other thing, thanks for letting Kahuna in on the secret, and the rest of Johnny's family; didn't expect those two, but that was still pretty cool.

Please go easy on Johnny next chapter, and please have him and Emma become good friends again...and if possible, see if you can get Kelly in some major trouble; karma has a lot to throw back at her. I thank you for continuing this sweet story, and I hope you can update both your stories sooner.

Sincerely, The Prime Writer.
StrongGuy159 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Cool chapter continue please.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Will we see Charmcaster again? And Happy New Year.
Frosty Wolf chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Wow, this was a story I'd almost forgotten. I did like the chapter, and if it makes you feel any better, your update rate is still better than mine. I look forward to the next installment.
Infinite Freedom chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Lo can control Rath. That is either very good or very bad.

Anywho, I am hoping that Emma will make Johnny see sense. Ad looking forward to the next chapter.

Happy New Year!
Dr. Exposition chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Wow, you really did take a long time. However, it was worth the wait. Not sure how others feel about but I did have other fics to occupy my time as I wait for updates of other fics. A lot of drama, suspense and teenage angst here. Charmcaster is...well...tragic. She was warped by everything that happened in her life. Doesn't excuse her actions but I can understand. Well, let's see what happens next and HAPPY 2014.
DeleteThisForMe chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
dude, update
Cartoonfan10 chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
When are you going to UPDATE THIS STORY!
allfictions chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Greetings,
...
What can I say? Let's be immature for a sec...
YES, YES, YES! YES, BABY, AN UPDATE OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE FAAAAAANNNNFFFIIIIIIICCCCC!
Cough, well, that's better, had to get that off my chest.
Seriously, welcome back, bro.
One of the best Ben10 crossover, and the fanfic that made Stoked interesting for me (when it originally aired, I thought that it wasn't on the same level as 6Teen and TDI. Screw you! Now I regret not watching it!). I regularly reread the saga.
Also, the best pairing, BenxLo. That is all.
Anyway, actually reviewing the chapter, it was well done. Charmcaster (or Mina, or Caroline, or whatever) was actually pretty good at bidding her time, hiding her cards, and, her biggest feat, managing to not meet Ben or Gwen at all! I raise my glass for that one, even if she is the villain, must admit she was the winner of this chapter, against the Tennyson and against Emma.
Emma, poor, poor Emma, you only realize the value of something (or someone) once you have lost it, that's one of the truth of the world. I'm actually eager to see how it will end between her and Johnny: now that Emma has completely given up on Ty and more or less realized what her and Johnny can be, and now that Johnny, already distant, totally sees her in a negative light following the fiasco of his date, I can make only one prediction: their entire relationship will never be the same.
What are you going to do? Follow the series and leave them as friends? Make Johnny forgive Charmcaster and leaving them as a couple as I've seen some people suggest in the reviews (I'm against this one personally, but to each his own)? Or will you get Johnny and Emma together as a couple? Maybe take a fourth option? Whatever you choose, I will respect it, since you are the author, and you can do whatever you want. Plus, what you have done up until now has always been a good idea, so I trust your judgement.
PS: Personally, I would have thought of Rath as the tiger on the Frosted Flakes cereals instead. Forgot his name though...
PPS: Am I the only one eager to read the future "Hanging Ten" sequel where Lo goes back 6 years in time!? So excited since I saw it planned on your profile!
Anyway, write well, and update soon.
Signing out
CMR Rosa chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
I have to say that this chapter was worth the wait although I hope you update faster in the future now that you have more free time, I have to say Im impressed how well you write these characters while adding your own spin to there backgrounds, Im glad Emma over Tyler and maybe he deserved that but I hope you will not portray him negative for now on, Tyler really is a nice guy even if he was not interest in Emma, that a great look into Charmcaster background, if the story true, she could have lie about a few things but I think most of her story true.
mdizzle chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Sweet chapter! I loved the Rath-tigger stuff! lol

ps curiously what do you think of omniverse? Rubs me the wrong way for some reason
TMEMEME chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
This holds promise. Let's see how things progress.

Full review at the end.

T.O.W.A
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Charmcaster in the show does show she is a person within all that dark exterior. I vote for Johny staying with a less evil Charmcaster at the end or at least a good friend relationship along with remaining friends with Emma.
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
YEEEEES! So good, so happy, so angry. I felt ALL ranges of emotions reading this, the whole dinner scene and how Charmcast played the girls. And Sad for Poor Johnny being used by Charmcaster.

It's magnificent! And YAY! School over, you do more, Magnificint!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »