Reviews for Hanging Ten: Witchy Woman
kyrogue23 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
hey their you loyal fan and friends kyro here to say glad to see this story series is up and running again plus I like how you reminded us about her relationship with michael and how it went bad.
Ndare-47 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Nice opening and when well you post the next chapter?
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Okay, you know my "This is not a good thing" meter that you busted during Last son Book IV, well I rebuilt is using a 15pt scale and well this situation would have broken the old one cause, THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING.

Johnny and Charmcaster... Charmcaster and Johnny... Uber-bitch and Front-Desk Guy...

Yeah no matter how you say it, THIS IS A VERY NOT GOOD THING! Anyway great chapter and great start to a new story. Looking forward to an update soon true believer.

Until then smoke me a clipper, I'll be back for breakfast... LT OUT!

PS: I just discovered the hilariousness of Red Dwarf and how AWESOME Ace Rimmer is.
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
That story was amazing and finally had story back so please keep up the next chapter to see what happens.
Dr. Exposition chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
And a new chapter of Hanging 10. You did great dude and it doesn't take a genius to realize who Charmina really is. Then again, we know her real name is 'Hope'. Anyway, good romantic tension, and also I loved how Way Big scared Capt. Ron. I've never seen an episode of Stoked but I don't have to since your story takes place in the beginning of the series so all I had to do was just look up the characters on the series wiki done by fans. Anyway, on a side note, I finished my Rosario Kiva fic after 4 yrs. It was a long time coming and well the time skip means a lot of stuff happened. So, let it be known that I have finished another fic.

And you, my friend, are awesome. However, I often have trouble reading extremely long chaps like your last 'Last Son' update. 30K is a bit much but it shows you have a dedicated mind and an eye for detail.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8