Reviews for When the Tides Come In
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 3/22
And you lost me in the first paragraph when the Worlds strongest man needed to be lowered to the ground by Vega and was giggling for some reason(Didn't read any further, so...). If you're going to introduce such a legendary person as "The Strongest" then don't f*ck things up by giving him an entrance like that.
Donni chapter 4 . 3/10
Ooo, the "I AM THE PIRATE KING!" line gave me shivers!
sorry even if u chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
sorry even if u tell me there is never a mc in a story, i think up to ch.10 the story should focus more on Monkey instead of batshit op Luffy
scranity chapter 17 . 11/14/2016
Hmm. I'm sad that you decided to stop writing it but...

I'm also really thankful that you not only actually told us that you stopped, but you also released everything else you had written.

It provides some closure to the unfinished story, which is a lot more than I can say for than the countless others that fill up this site.

Thanks for the good read.
celestialfox1 chapter 17 . 10/27/2016
please update this is a really awesome story and i would love to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Hi
Very talent ideas and amazing story and maybe after canon events like Wano and beyond revealed

Best regards
Superstrong chapter 17 . 8/12/2016
Wow. Um... Where to start? Okay now first off, if ur wondering whether to read this fic or not, don't hesitate and just read it even if it's an abandoned fic. Reason being that it makes u think.. Let me warn u that the story gets way too serious in the end. The author also apologised for it and he has his reasons.
*don't read the rest, contains spoilers* Now actual review- pacing was perfect, excellent grammar and awesome characters especially marine luffy. While I might be in the minority, this is my view of One Piece- people should realise that Pirates are bad people. Oda has only made the straw hats good because you can't make a popular shounen manga about bad people rt? But in da recent manga he has started going in depth about the OP world n it is fuckin awesome. Especially Doflamingo n his speech with luffy. That was the point where I could take OP much more seriously. Lol.. Srry fr the rant. Went off topic. What I wanted to point out was that the author unwittingly got himself into a trap when the story got intense. As he said so himself, he did not have a proper plan, n I guess that's that. What I m interested in is reader's opinion of marine n pirate luffy. The writer tried to rationalise a pirate's actions and I feel that he could have avoided that. Marine luffy was painted to be in the wrong. When he is definitely not. Even Ricka picked the pirate's sides. I hated her at that point. Marine luffy was an awesome character. Pirate luffy was a dick. I'll b blunt. I hate him. Lmao. Wtf is wrong with me? That's what I felt reading the story. It is in no way an indication of the actual story. The story itself is great. Peace. It made a boring train ride bearable. So thanks for that.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/23/2016
Amazing, please update soon
Guest chapter 17 . 6/3/2016
Great job with the story! I'm sad you dropped this but your efforts were amazing. Thank you for this wonderful story. :)
MeisterJohnny chapter 17 . 5/7/2016
A shame that you dropped this fiction. But it was a good read, so thank you for that.

I am confused/angered about Marine Luffy, Akainu, Kizaru.
On one hand Marine Luffy says his other self is a murderer who will kill them all. Then he says his other selfs kill count is by about 5. In the end he is afraid of change and tries to stop/murder him?!
Marine Luffy is very stupid, unrational, etc.
Marines are murderers too, especially Akainu. Marine Luffy even put an innocent Zoro in Impel Down. So he is a veeeeery big hypocrite.
They are in a four way war and brought him from a fucking alternative dimension. It was the idea and doing of the Marines. Sengoku should have these 3 individuals on a tighter leash. Pirate King Luffy is on their site and they can send him back. They don't need a 5 way war.
Someone else wrote this too: Marine Luffy and Pirate King Luffy should just talk everything out. I am sure Marine Luffy couldn't hate him if he tells about how Shaks saved his life, lost his arm, didn't kill/charge him for eating their devil fruit,... how he beat Alvida, Buggy, Kuro, Krieg, Arlong, Warpol, Crocodile, Moria, ... how many lifes he saved. Not to forget that he never targted innocents in contrast to Marine Luffy. Really fucked up.
Back to Marine Luffy, Kizaru, Akainu... I am pretty sure Garp and Sengoku would forbid them from harming Luffy. So why the hell do they go against their boss to kill their allie? I don't get it...
Guest chapter 17 . 5/4/2016
Well it was a great story all in all. Glad you wrote it
BraveVesperia chapter 12 . 5/3/2016
This story is interesting but its angsty for angst sake. All the drama feels incredibly forced and unneccesary especially ehen you consider the source material. Earth 2 luffy is being a dick for verry little reason when a simple conversation between the two would solve most issues. I think this story would have been better off with a lighter tone than the direction your taking it.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/30/2016
Will I see a luna ending please?
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
SOOOOO... MARINE! LUFFY AND PIRATE KING! LUFFY ATTACKED EACH OTHER LIKE TWO MALE BETTA FISH(OR LIKE 1 BETTA FISH IN FRONT OF A MIRROR)!
LongPastMidnight chapter 17 . 4/30/2016
thank you for the heads up and the closure