Reviews for When the Tides Come In
LittleAngel2292 chapter 17 . 1/5
Oh it seems it's getting shelved that sucks
LittleAngel2292 chapter 17 . 1/5
marine luffy is wound so tight he's bound to snap! luffy knocked out big mom very cool! I hope you continue this!
ochan chapter 17 . 10/1/2017
I had fun reading your story! Thanks so much for writing it.
Loving Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2017
Despite that this will remain unfinished, I love it and will continue to read it again and again. The concept is incredible and the writing quite immersive. I support you're decision to leave this story unfinished, writing a narrative is immensely difficult. Regardless I want to thank you for creating this wonderland story. It's truly a work of art.
Weep for the empty chapter 17 . 8/1/2017
God, I can't believe how much I love this fan fiction. If you ever decide to continue this story, I will praise you infill you get so sick of me telling you how awesome you are you report me.
Vongola10 chapter 17 . 7/18/2017
I wish you would have kept going
Silvar Sunstrider chapter 17 . 4/18/2017
Ah.
Well, it really is to bad that you're discontinuing this story, I really do like both the direction you're taking it in, the characters and your writing style itself. Your notes in chapter 15 is quite valid, however, so while a pity, I do understand. Just, a favor please? If you do decide to rewrite this piece of awesomeness, do post a chapter about it in this fic? I'm putting it on my fav-list in that particular hope.
Take care, and thank you for a few hours enjoyable reading,

Sinserely,
Silvar
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 3/22/2017
And you lost me in the first paragraph when the Worlds strongest man needed to be lowered to the ground by Vega and was giggling for some reason(Didn't read any further, so...). If you're going to introduce such a legendary person as "The Strongest" then don't f*ck things up by giving him an entrance like that.
Donni chapter 4 . 3/10/2017
Ooo, the "I AM THE PIRATE KING!" line gave me shivers!
sorry even if u chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
sorry even if u tell me there is never a mc in a story, i think up to ch.10 the story should focus more on Monkey instead of batshit op Luffy
scranity chapter 17 . 11/14/2016
Hmm. I'm sad that you decided to stop writing it but...

I'm also really thankful that you not only actually told us that you stopped, but you also released everything else you had written.

It provides some closure to the unfinished story, which is a lot more than I can say for than the countless others that fill up this site.

Thanks for the good read.
celestialfox1 chapter 17 . 10/27/2016
please update this is a really awesome story and i would love to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Hi
Very talent ideas and amazing story and maybe after canon events like Wano and beyond revealed

Best regards
Superstrong chapter 17 . 8/12/2016
Wow. Um... Where to start? Okay now first off, if ur wondering whether to read this fic or not, don't hesitate and just read it even if it's an abandoned fic. Reason being that it makes u think.. Let me warn u that the story gets way too serious in the end. The author also apologised for it and he has his reasons.
*don't read the rest, contains spoilers* Now actual review- pacing was perfect, excellent grammar and awesome characters especially marine luffy. While I might be in the minority, this is my view of One Piece- people should realise that Pirates are bad people. Oda has only made the straw hats good because you can't make a popular shounen manga about bad people rt? But in da recent manga he has started going in depth about the OP world n it is fuckin awesome. Especially Doflamingo n his speech with luffy. That was the point where I could take OP much more seriously. Lol.. Srry fr the rant. Went off topic. What I wanted to point out was that the author unwittingly got himself into a trap when the story got intense. As he said so himself, he did not have a proper plan, n I guess that's that. What I m interested in is reader's opinion of marine n pirate luffy. The writer tried to rationalise a pirate's actions and I feel that he could have avoided that. Marine luffy was painted to be in the wrong. When he is definitely not. Even Ricka picked the pirate's sides. I hated her at that point. Marine luffy was an awesome character. Pirate luffy was a dick. I'll b blunt. I hate him. Lmao. Wtf is wrong with me? That's what I felt reading the story. It is in no way an indication of the actual story. The story itself is great. Peace. It made a boring train ride bearable. So thanks for that.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/23/2016