Reviews for When the Tides Come In
ScarletFerret chapter 14 . 7/19
Wow! This is amazing - and as annoyed as I am with Marine!Luffy (so very much want to give him one of Nami's fists) I can't wait for him to figure Akainu out. Maybe by the end he'll want to go rediscover his pirate dreams when King!Luffy shows him his side of pirating! Your OCs are really interesting too, especially in their dawning realisation of prejudices. I hope you continue giving them more screen time. Also loving Luffy's adventures in the alternate universe, but a question: Will Luffy figure out he can go back whenever first or will Zoro and the Strawhats enter and help put the baddies of this universe in their place? With obligatory denials of heroicness because why would they share their meat/sake/gold, etc. :)
smkdolphin94 chapter 14 . 7/15
Please update this fanfiction soon this a great story.
NikZkinE chapter 14 . 6/22
Update please. -bows in a dogeza-
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 14 . 6/7
update soon please
lambtastic chapter 14 . 5/27
Aw man friggin Marine!Luffy... All that death and destruction prophecy might come true now but not because Pirate!Luffy is a ruthless killer. Blood will spill because you trusted the wrong dude! There is a reason why all the Monkey D. fam hates Sakazuki... He is not to be trusted. Anyway, I really hope Marine!Luffy comes to his senses. Please continue soon!
Nightshade6265 chapter 14 . 5/26
It's been way too long since this has been updated! Please come back and continue!
Update please I need more of this story
ROBIN NO
Aire5 chapter 4 . 4/30
awesome fic
Update
Emma chapter 14 . 4/26
This is my favorite one piece story! I am so desperate to ready more! Keep it up and good job!
kacoo chapter 1 . 3/11
this is a very nice story i hope you come back to it one day
entelejent chapter 14 . 3/9
Nice job.
The Okama Way chapter 14 . 1/6
WRITE, I DEMAND IT! please?...
LunaCassidy chapter 1 . 1/4
Your storyline is great, I love the idea behind it and how the characters are in the "different world".

I am soo looking forward to the next chapter, please update it soon!

- L.C.