Reviews for Fear and Distrust
Tyki075 chapter 11 . 7/21
Please, please update soon! I really love your story! The destiny thing is slightly confusing, but it's still really good. Please update!
Zoge Hetai chapter 11 . 7/11
Omahlordy lord. Please please preeeettyyy please update!
katelyn norg chapter 11 . 3/17
Amazing please write more I absolutly love It
liseria hopkins chapter 11 . 2/26
Please write more I can't wait to see where this story goes update It soon
kaity Hopkins chapter 1 . 2/26
Love this story Please, make more
Beth9891 chapter 11 . 1/22
Continue please :-)
imgroot chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
Oh no! Please update soon! I'm pretty sure merlin loves mordred, please mordred has to let merlin explain.
Mrs.Mizanin chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
Ok,so,I've been (not) patiently enduring this suspense for well over a year,so the only suitable thing to do now is beg...PLEASE! Please,please,pleaseee update and put me out of my misery! PLEASE!
I know that it's been a long time and you've probably lost interest,so maybe you could just do a one chapter epilogue,so we could at least see what happens? Because I and all the other fans who've obsessed over this fic are dying to know if Merlin chooses Mordred or (hopefully not) Arthur. So yeah,I'm really sorry if I sound desperate,but I actually am. Thanks in advance! :)
AngelOfChaos12 chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Please continue!
I LOVE this fic!
The World in Black and White chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Oh. My. Fricker Fracking. God. If you don't update, I will go insane. I will go completely mental and die. That's what will happen, and it will all be on your head. I don't think you understand just how much this story is tormenting me right now. If I don't get to see my happy-Merdred-ending, I will end up in a mental asylum, and then where will I be?

...don't answer that.

Please update!
GenderBender25 chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
Oh shit.
Fennekin-The-Fox chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
i mean, lovely story so far and i hope you continue it but seriously omg
Fennekin-The-Fox chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
that was kinda fucked up :o
turquoise ninja 012 chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
Please continue this I'm dying to know what happens next
Emmalie22 chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
I want the next chapter! Noooooooo! I love this paring!