Reviews for Fear and Distrust
I know you said no promises on when an update will come but, it's been YEARS! Plus that ended was a horrible way to leave it with a breaking cliffhanger like that! If there really is just one more chapter, then PLEASE get it up A.S. . !
FelixMarome chapter 11 . 6/29
Please Please PLEASE! You may hate the damn show, but I love you're damn story! If you're still out there update please!
lonleyrose03 chapter 11 . 6/25
AHHHHH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! That cliff hanger is killing me!
Beizanten chapter 5 . 6/22
Love you mentioning Merlin age. I think in this story he probably late 20 so young yet so big a burden! I see why Merlin so afraid to go against destiny and he had already lost many love one of course he is afraid to lose Arthur. People like to blame Merlin for every mistake he make when they should have realize Merlin is so young and pretty much self taught (I mean Gaius teach him but I think he isn't that powerful a wizard) and had carry really heavy burden in his shoulder.
Beizanten chapter 4 . 6/22
Poor Gawain. Great chapter

The characters are Pretty IC. I understand Merlin dilemma. I don't get why people blaming Merlin, I mean sure he make the wrong decision by how he treated Mordred in canon but what would you do ifyou saw phrophecy about a man who would kill your soulmate (Arthur is his canon platonic soulmate, his king, his friend and it is his mission in life to protect him). Merlin whole life had largely revolve around Arthur. Beside Mordred situation is similar to Morgana, Morgana was the girl Merlin had feeling for, one of his closest friend and one of the kindest woman Merlin had met look at her now.

True Merlin doesn't reveal his magic to Morgana but after what the Dragon and Gaius advise him who could blame him, Morgana is Uther's ward Uther would probably spare her if she find out, Merlin is a manservant. Morgana burn her own bridge by went to Morgause and agree to help her, sure she spell her when she is unconscious but before that she already agree to side with the darkness.

Yet, nearly all fan was so quick to judge Merlin. Merlin even save Morgana life once when he find out she is Arthur's sister look at what happen.

True Merlin was hostile to Mordred but he did try to convince Arthur to spare Mordred's girlfriend. He is trying his best under a lot of pressure!
ILoveMyths2003 chapter 7 . 3/30
Um. Arthur is like that now?! Arthur can't just do that! Oh man. This is going to be Tartarus.
belladu57 chapter 11 . 3/18
Very good
You have to continue please
NindroidDragonlord chapter 9 . 1/11
"It is destiny my love!
Destiny and chicken!"
Sierra.Maggie.Hale chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
I love it please update soon.
Tyki075 chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Please, please update soon! I really love your story! The destiny thing is slightly confusing, but it's still really good. Please update!
Zoge Hetai chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
Omahlordy lord. Please please preeeettyyy please update!
katelyn norg chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
Amazing please write more I absolutly love It
liseria hopkins chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
Please write more I can't wait to see where this story goes update It soon
kaity Hopkins chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Love this story Please, make more