Reviews for Fear and Distrust
I've never wanted an update so bad in my life
Jupitere chapter 7 . 2/15
i miss him too
Mikonator chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
"My breath, my breath, you demon!" Merlin protested, laughing none the less. "Give an old man a moment, you little brat!"

I LOVE this line, one of the best lines I've read so far, I really liked where you took this story and am sad that it went unfinished :(
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2016
hello! I understand what it's like to be disappointed by how a show ends and not wanting to have anything more to do with it because I've been in that position quite a few times (i'm actually a writer on here but I've abandoned most of my ongoing work for the very same problem which is why i'm not going to share my username). I just thought you might like to hear that it's totally ok if you decide not to continue working on this, because you are the writer and you own your work and if writing it makes you uncomfortable then you are under no obligation to finish it, despite how much the fans want to beg you to. if you do choose to finish this, we the fans would all be extremely grateful (especially me :D) but we have no right to force you to do so. I hope you enjoy whatever new fandoms the years have brought to you and that one day you might consider coming back to this fic 3
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2016
I know you said no promises on when an update will come but, it's been YEARS! Plus that ended was a horrible way to leave it with a breaking cliffhanger like that! If there really is just one more chapter, then PLEASE get it up A.S. . !
FelixMarome chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
Please Please PLEASE! You may hate the damn show, but I love you're damn story! If you're still out there update please!
lonleyrose03 chapter 11 . 6/25/2016
AHHHHH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! That cliff hanger is killing me!
Beizanten chapter 5 . 6/22/2016
Love you mentioning Merlin age. I think in this story he probably late 20 so young yet so big a burden! I see why Merlin so afraid to go against destiny and he had already lost many love one of course he is afraid to lose Arthur. People like to blame Merlin for every mistake he make when they should have realize Merlin is so young and pretty much self taught (I mean Gaius teach him but I think he isn't that powerful a wizard) and had carry really heavy burden in his shoulder.
Beizanten chapter 4 . 6/22/2016
Poor Gawain. Great chapter

The characters are Pretty IC. I understand Merlin dilemma. I don't get why people blaming Merlin, I mean sure he make the wrong decision by how he treated Mordred in canon but what would you do ifyou saw phrophecy about a man who would kill your soulmate (Arthur is his canon platonic soulmate, his king, his friend and it is his mission in life to protect him). Merlin whole life had largely revolve around Arthur. Beside Mordred situation is similar to Morgana, Morgana was the girl Merlin had feeling for, one of his closest friend and one of the kindest woman Merlin had met look at her now.

True Merlin doesn't reveal his magic to Morgana but after what the Dragon and Gaius advise him who could blame him, Morgana is Uther's ward Uther would probably spare her if she find out, Merlin is a manservant. Morgana burn her own bridge by went to Morgause and agree to help her, sure she spell her when she is unconscious but before that she already agree to side with the darkness.

Yet, nearly all fan was so quick to judge Merlin. Merlin even save Morgana life once when he find out she is Arthur's sister look at what happen.

True Merlin was hostile to Mordred but he did try to convince Arthur to spare Mordred's girlfriend. He is trying his best under a lot of pressure!
ILoveMyths2003 chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
Um. Arthur is like that now?! Arthur can't just do that! Oh man. This is going to be Tartarus.
belladu57 chapter 11 . 3/18/2016
Very good
Guest chapter 11 . 1/21/2016
You have to continue please
NindroidDragonlord chapter 9 . 1/11/2016
"It is destiny my love!
Destiny and chicken!"
Sierra.Maggie.Hale chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
I love it please update soon.
Tyki075 chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Please, please update soon! I really love your story! The destiny thing is slightly confusing, but it's still really good. Please update!