Reviews for Walk on the Ocean
WhiteTeaDragon chapter 1 . 4/5
This entire story worked for me. You detail was brilliant, you were true to the characters while still believably expanding on them and this three-way is completely cute. You did such a great job with this, I hope I don't annoy you if I grovel and beg for more of this in the future :3
thentherewasIA chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
omg yeeeeeessssss jadekat davekat davejade davekatjade all in one! i am so happy! :))))

i always have ahard time looking for good fics about this 3some! this is bliss!
:)))

please make more ;D
Pyro of the Sea chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That would be awesome if you wrote a quick chapter on the afterwards! I love seeing Karkles happy!
IamaSlytherinforlife chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
That was great is there going to be chpt 2?
Flipspring chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That was actually quite great, for all I didn't expect the romance to go the way it did.

Man, I really like your writing style. It's so, I don't know, easy. Paints a picture, etc. Especially liked the little details in Karkat's mental monologue about the absurdity of human/troll culture clash.

I also really like this AU setup. So yeah.
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I don't know this story or these characters at all, but I always like stories, I guess, in which an insecure male protagonist makes headway with an attractive woman...it appeals to my sympathy for the underdog...so I enjoyed the premise, and then the author's work is always interesting.

Clio1792