Reviews for Subtle Changes
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Hey! It's BlackEyes7, but I'm on my mobile device and it won't let me sign in. I just wanted to say something, a little less of a review but more of a funny coincidence. When you left a review talking about Emil's voice changing, I thought "Sounds like a story I once read about that!" And, of course, you wrote that story XD I really need to pay more attention to authors...
The one who writes the ones chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I think it is great but tit should have more of an ending
Bullet chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Very good story. I liked it a lot, and i enjoyed how you decided to make emil's voice sound more like ratatosk since he got older and all that. I look forward to more sotries from you
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
If not for your Zoroark avatar, I'd be like "oh, you're playing Pokemon Black/White 2 as well? cool!" But yeah, even if I really like your fics, you don't have to worry about not coming out with stories that often. Heck, you write way more often than I do.

Well anyway, this was a really cute fic! Emil probably would feel awkward about sounding like Ratatosk. From one of your earlier stories, Emil will never completely lose that guilt over being able to live with Marta while Ratatosk is stuck in the Gunnungap, but it looks like Marta's words help to prevent him from dwelling on that guilt. What she said to him about he and Ratatosk having the same heart was really sweet. It's kind of odd on one hand since people tend to think of them as two separate people, but in actuality, they are the same individual. Marta realized this a while ago.

As always, I am amazed at how well you capture Emil and Marta. You really seem to understand them! I also liked that bit at the end with Tenebrae. Even after all is said and done, he still like to butt in and tease our favorite couple. XD

So yeah, all I spied were some typos, and nothing particularly amusing for me to point out here. Again, I really enjoyed reading this! I just love your work! _