Reviews for Dear Jason
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
this is a good story
Guest chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
Maxie and Jason are my favs, and I enjoy your stories, this one lost me at Cooper as well, LOL. Then I realized it was a Maxie story not really Jason. Just her journey.
robbi99 chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
I didn't jump ship mid way wanted to see where you took it and I'm happy with it. good job, I like the happy ending too.

your story, your vision, where you want it to go. we're just along for the ride!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
So many gaps.
robbi99 chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
wow I like it. look forward to more
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
Sorry about your computer. Take all the time you need.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
Chapter 13 sort of blew up the story. They did not work through issues. It ended both moved on. Now if they get together it is not on the same beat. It sort of became a Maxie story instead of a jaxie story.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
Great chapter! I can't wait for more
Nope. Jake died. Jason was not with him. And Maxie had another mans child
Guest chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
Great chapter! I do not hate you for the record. I was just upset with you for that abomination of a last chapter. Like I said I wish you inspiration and the best. Any chance jason is going leave that insane asylum called PC for Miami.
robbi99 chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
Jason needed to see consequences for his actions, she moved on, fell in love and had a baby. they now connect at a different place and time. maybe it will work
Guest chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Sad story. No happy ending.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Maxie knew why he ended it, his nephew was in a coma. Two years and no contact. She is with another guy and having a baby. Oh well, so much for Jaxie.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
I don't care about what you said at the beginning of the chapter this being a jason/Maxie fanfic. I wish you inspiration and all the best but I'M FINISH! Good luck.
robbi99 chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
at a girl Maxie! closure is a good thing! Liked this story a lot
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »