Reviews for What If I Was Wrong?
detectivejiju chapter 8 . 11/5
Yet another fantastic fanfiction. The whole theme of the story was too good. The part when each team mates prove they are real to danny was tlawesome... Enjoyed it.
beetledriver7 chapter 8 . 6/2
Such a great story! Lots of excellent whump, action, and ohana. :)
Phoebe Miller chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Fantastic story. :-)
Knyle Borealis chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Heh. The bad Steve was from Australia. ;)
Which of course makes sense, because EVERYone knows that Australia is home to the descendants of the criminals that Europe (UK) couldn't handle and thus shipped overseas. I got a full rant on that stereotype after offending an Aussie by asking if he was British because of his accent. Evidently the fact that I was eight years old did not diminish my offense.
...It was actually really funny, after-the-fact. And I liked listening to the guy talk.
thewarpedmind1 chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
OMG! That was fantastic! :)
JMCP chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Who was the fake "Steve"? Will they try to fool Danny again? Please keep this going!
ManoaFalls chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Great friendship story. The angst wasn't over the top. Very believable. Good story arc. Some good awkwardness wrapped in humor. Thanks.
magikmarker chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Rainey chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
This was a terrific story! It had me gripped from beginning to end. It was emotional, exciting and very well-written. I really enjoyed reading it.
mckono4ever chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Sorry I haven't gotten around to reading the end until now. Didn't have Internet for almost a week and haven't exactly caught up on everything. Plus I just started a new story. Anyway, enough excuses. It was a perfect ending. Sweet and loving and happy. Enough to know that Danny is going to be fine and he'll get right again. It was perfect. I loved it.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Loving this story thanks.
Kelana66 chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
I loved Danny knowing the scent if his best friend :)
He is really a great Detective ! I knew it!
Thank you for sharing - i just loved it.
Effie chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Very good, very well written. I love it.
stront chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Loved this story, but especially the ending - it was a perfect blend of angst and humour
Brumeier chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Over? Already? ::pouts::

Good ending, of course. Of course Danny would wake up confused and upset, and I'm so glad Kono was able to step in and get him to calm down. In fact, I love that the whole team worked together for their compatriot. The test phrase was funny, and quick thinking.

You did a great job on this fic. Loved it! Dare I hope there's more H50 goodness on the way?