Reviews for Dangerous Times
lLegendsl chapter 59 . 11/19/2013
Glad to hear you're back :D missed reading DT/coming back every once in a while to see if you updated. Hopefully I can get into the groove of writing stories again... exams and all dat shet so perfectly spread out I'm afraid to take time off.

YEAH ZERO WITH GRANDARK! So does this mean the game is broken now? Obviously, Zero is now the awesomest character ever (so sorry Sieg, we still cool and all and I love your gameplay, but Zero has to be my favorite character now.)

Ley done fked up; that's what happens when you plan around your man, fool! He'll find out and he'll get mad and there'll be arguments and he'll rip your chest - wait wha...?

Again, great stuff! Thank god for break, I'll be able to write again soon as well
Sirenys chapter 59 . 11/18/2013
WHAT HTE HELL LEY
WHAT THE FRICKITY MAN
im going to cry what the hell i wanted ley to live i knew this was coming but i prepared myself but then all the feelings CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL
ahh i know that the next few chapters is going to have some juicy deaths because of ley's deeath but like I'LL STILL NEVER GET OVER THIS ONE I WANTED LEY TO LIVE I'M UPSET NOW (don't stop this is the only torture i ever enjoy giving myself)
XxcrystalzxX chapter 59 . 11/18/2013
Finally! An update! Whoohoo!

I pity Ley, that's what you get for being a traitor.

Grandark's back in the game! Whoo! Was is KazeAaze who sent him to Zero? Or was the ba*tard astaroth responsible?

The games are just beginning huh? With grandark there, there's probably gonna be more deaths in the next chapters.

And based on the scarves, Ley's supposed to be killed by him, right?
Or was it Dio?

Anyways, I hope you update soon :3

(PS : I just noticed a big problem in 333 ways to get kicked out of serdin. You rate it K /K? But you have some stuff kids shouldn't know about in there. And not to mention some minor swearing... Shouldn't you change it to T? Tell me if I'm wrong...)
hardcoreGSfan chapter 59 . 11/17/2013
Oh man, Sieg's dominant arm! Oi, Sieg, please tell me your training included wielding weapons with your other hand _

OMG
WHAT
DAMNIT LEY
... is Dio crying
if he is DIO LEMME GIVE YOU A HUG
NO I SWEAR I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU OAO I JUST WANT TO GIVE YOU A HUG BECAUSE I THINK YOU NEED ONE RIGHT NOW
Snowskeeper chapter 59 . 11/17/2013
Ley.
What the hell man.
You had this great plan, and then you were like, "Nope screw that I'm gonna deliberately put myself in the most dangerous situation I possibly can.

I mean gods, you're a Summoner; why not just summon a thing?! I doubt Dio could handle a Shoggoth! He'd be all, "Rawr I'ma stab you with my hand," and the Shoggoth'd be all "Lol nub" and snap his neck with tentacle powers. Wait, what do you mean that's not how summoning works? And how are you still talking, anyway; there's a hole in your chest the size of Goliath. Just bleed out already.

So. *Claps* This chapter is amazing. You did a great job with all the emotional stuff! Especially at the end. Ley was all like, "Okay maybe I'm not gonna cut ya," and Dio's soul was like "Trolololol," and Dio woke up and was all like "(" and killed her. (DT Abridged). It was great.
A-Freeze12th chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I guess both of them are sobbing, Ley for her tangled emotions and Dio for his loss, I could understand him killing everyone when gets enraged, though it was his fault for scarf-switching I guess. Also partly her fault for being a traitor. Now that Zero has Grandark, I see no future, (Oh with Zero being eye-covered and Grandark In his Big Eye.) My only hope now is Dio getting Transcendence, but that is way of in another universe. Well to another burn out!
Burning Out!
Whohoo chapter 58 . 8/29/2013
could I ask where's the part when ashtaroth threatens Mari? Thanks.
hardcoreGSfan chapter 58 . 8/25/2013
Sorry I'm late D: I was in Niagara Falls, and then I got sidetracked by a project elsewhere xD;
Ahh, that makes more sense. Elesis grabbed the blade. xD Thanks for clearing that up! :D
So many deaths already ;A;
That note Sieg and Kieran received scared me a little since it was bolded and in all caps. XD Seems a little eerie, but then maybe that's just my jumpiness talking lol
but HOLY COW. O_O
Did he get injured on his dominant arm? D:
... if he wins the games, then I bet Serdin is going to use their technology to restore his arm o.o (I remember Katniss's hearing came back when she won in the first book, at least, so I figured that epic prosthetics are no problem lol)
WinterBarrows chapter 58 . 8/20/2013
WHAT'S HAPPENING
FDOESHVUJEDOFHTGUJTDEPIGONJFDINSWPTFER
ALL THE SIEGXKIERAN OMG YES
I LOVE YOU
KIERAN IS GOING TO HAVE TO CUT OFF SIEG'S ARM OMG KIERAN CAN YOU EVEN DO IT? HE'S GONNA BE LIKE CRYING THE WHOLE TIME LIKE A PATHETIC BABY AND BLAMING HIMSELF AND FDISHJUIHBSRFGTBGT
AND HE KILLED SOMEONE?! MY PATHETIC OC KILLED SOMEONE?! (But hey now he has a corpse to use! XD)
OH SIEG BBY YOU POOR THING YOU OMG KIERAN SHALL TAKE CARE OF YOU BBY!
I CANNOT BELIEVE SIEG IS GONNA LOSE HIS ARM OMG YOU'RE EVIL YOU KNOW THAT?
ALSO SIEGXKIERAN THIS STORY NEEDS MORE SIEGXKIERAN
AND LIREXRYAN THEY ARE SO QT
AND I'D SAY MORE JINXAMY BUT AMY'S DEAD LOL AND JIN KILLED LIME
UH WHAT ELSE AM I MISSING... OH RIGHT YOU KILLED LIKE HALF THE OCS IN THIS ONE CHAPTER
WAY
EVILEVILEVILEVILEVIL
MONOKUMA IS PUT TO SHAME BY YOUR EVIL
UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP UPUPUPUPUPUPU
Stella chapter 58 . 8/15/2013
Me : I believe that Kaistern forget to mention both Eshe and Raphel on the list of the fallen. Well, that aside, I like on how the Chase Game goes around, really. Make sure more blood is on for the next chapter, Fata Lunevis.

Kaistern : I guess I don't really to say much now, huh? We'll be waiting for the next update )
Kaistern chapter 58 . 8/13/2013
Okay, So far, The dead are Mari, Amy, Rin, Lime, and the just newly added Shion.
From the spectator's seat over here, Stella and I are enjoying the Chase Games :)

Stella : Wonder who's going to die next...
Breaking Bones chapter 58 . 8/13/2013
Well that was, weird. Seighart just stab yourself, let the necromancer have a zombie apprentice that swings a big sword. Maybe after using your blood and the bloody staff he can sacfirice you as a weapon. Did Lire and Ryan made the water flow through that chasm? Oh you did not just made that deliberate.
By the way few spelling errors and few and slight grammar but everythings fine.
And I thought reviews were to make yo a better writer? Not fill your story will replies and your review page with psychopathic people and award-hungry people craving attention.
Bones craking love it.
aprildragonfire16 chapter 58 . 8/13/2013
Dang it ! I read this chapter before 57 -.- so I will just review here for both chapters. Ahem.
Oh my god. Seriously?! Lime was INNOCENT! She didn't deserve to die so early T-T And why the fudge did you separate Amy and Jin?! Now Amy's dead. And then sieghart is gonna lose an arm. Great just perfect!*sarcasm* and then people were crushed. Not as honorable as dying in the hands of your enemy, but it should have been quick and painless. Oh my gosh how many are left alive!? T-T please tell me that this is all going to be a dream and everyone wakes up injury free! Oh and I loved the LirexRyan moment :) but I was on edge the first time I read it because you never know, someone could've killed them! I'm just glad no one did so I read it a second time _ oh me gosh this is getting reall long now but I guess it okay because I was reviewing two chapters. Welp, bye now! I'll try and review on time next time! I l
lLegendsl chapter 58 . 8/12/2013
I know the secret! The secret that lies in the title! The title within titles!

GODDAMMIT SIEG you had one job and that was to not fk up... so much for that. And of all the places to fight, you chose a blazing swamp... infection's waiting to happen :I

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LirexRyan moment so cute my heartstrings...they're being tugged...

And uh...dark moment to be trapped in a chasm, but where did the water come from? I'm so confuzzled how they managed to get sealed by water above and rocks but have none in their little cave. Oh well - IMAGINATION. Great chapter as always. It's all happening so fast. Can't wait for the next one!
G40 chapter 58 . 8/12/2013
About the death vibe Rin can see...
Oh, please don't make all the tributes die in this!