Reviews for and we are beginning
thismustbetheplace chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
loved this story and went up to check the author - and realized i shouldve known, bc ive really enjoyed your other stories/writing style. any chance of a later vignette?
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Cute one shot.
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Awww, I loved this! :) So cute! I wish that's how it would really happen in the show. Maybe you could write a follow-up one-shot or story? :D With more Faberry kisses, of course, heehee.
LaurenKnight13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Aaaw! That was beautiful, and I'm really hoping you'll continue it? What happens next?
Lubov chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is great.
gleefulness chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Am I allowed to ask for a sequel?
lileyfan1415 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012

Keep going
SalGersGirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
You HAVE to continue this!
Wolliw chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh, a perfect post-Breakup story! You stuck really well to various canonical details, like Rachel's makeover, but also managed to get her together with Quinn (okay, yes, they were "just kissing," but we can imagine more to come :-) ) in an emotionally believable way. For such a short piece, it packs a lovely punch.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
While this was very short and the kiss was honestly unexpected, strangely, I thought it felt right and natural without being seemed rushed and forced. I dunno, but I love the way you wrote this and I’m putting in my favorites list XD Thanks for sharing!
ClawingAtTheSurface chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Beautifully written.
tenearthimps chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
gllover22 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Great writing, wonderful story. Always ready to read more from you. thanks
Abnab chapter 1 . 10/17/2012