Reviews for Guide You Home
Hikaru'ttebayo chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
This is like one of the best fanfictions I've ever read!
It has everything a good story needs. Cuteness, fluff, sex, plot, more sex, more cuteness, more fluff and inner monologues. I adore this fanfiction!
I can't even possibly describe how good you did with this one! I loved the flashback about when they were younger, it was just soo adorable and cute. How Naruto does everything in his might to take Sasuke back is just awesome! I loved the first sex scene, it was so hot and I loved how Naruto admitted to only having had one fantasy about bottoming before. I loved how Naruto took it all to take Sasuke back and it was fucking hot!
Second chapter was even better if you asked me!
The short encounter with Kakashi was perfectly timed and perfectly designed. I loved Sasuke's cocky attitude and Naruto's kind of shyness. You also really managed to make me want to know what Sasuke's condition for coming back was so badly!
How you described them being together at home was just so cute and I loved to always read those short inner monologues. The second sex scene was just mind blowing. How Sasuke made Naruto repeat all of his promise to him again was hot as hell and sweet at the same time. It was a great promise made!
As already said the sex scenes were soo damn hot! The bit longer inner monologue at the end was just perfectly timed and so well made. I really felt with Sasuke, a thing I did through the whole story. You kept both Sasuke and Naruto very well in character which made it great and easy to relate to them.
This was the best story I've read in a very long time, thanks a lot!
Love, Hikaru
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hee hee
Mara Smith chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
This was such a beautiful story! Remindes me o' jus' how unpredictable life realy is. I love it. XD
YamatosSenpai chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Let me share some of my thoughts on this chapter via emoticon...
It began_ here is me XD smiling like a doofus at my laptop.
the middle_ here is me :) Getting a nosebleed.
the end _ here is me o.o, nodding my head, going yeah, that's right.
and then here is me, thinking about Orochimaru tongue rape .
Loved this! Brilliant! Sexy! Sweet!
YamatosSenpai chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was excellent! With the exception of a few minor grammatical errors, this was perfection. (I.E. loosing should be losing, etc)
I am NOT a Sasuke person but this chapter has made me a Sasunaru believer! Amen!
Aphroditeluna05 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
This was Really good. Like seriously good. I like it :) great job
FinalVerse chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Awwww...I wish there was another chapter where Sasuke admitted he loved Naruto.
kuromi123 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Awww, I loved that! XD Oh sweet sentimental sasuke, now if only Naruto actually did this. ;)
Blood-Covered-Rose chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
well done very well written and extremly hot :)
HikariHana97 chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
As much as I love this fic, I have one complaint.

Please, don't mix Japanese with English.

It's not because I don't understand, I do... but, well, I just think it takes away from the flow of the story. It's also not because you used the Japanese phrases incorrectly or anything, I'm sure a great writer like you wouldn't do that, but it's just something that's a little bit annoying for me.

This is just my opinion though. :) Take it or leave it.

Thanks for writing such an awesome fic.

Hikari Hana
HikariHana97 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I really loved this story. When I read your profile and saw how you wrote about reading and writing believable fanfiction, I totally understood. Do you know how awesome you are at writing believable fanfictions? Just from the two stories of yours I've read on here (this one and the Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler one).

My favourite part of this was:
'I have to strain my head to catch a glimpse of his blonde locks falling into his face as he sucks on my head.'

I don't really know why, but this particular line stood out to me. It just made both Sasuke and Naruto feel so REAL.

Your writing is freaking amazing.

Thank you for writing this. :)

Hikari Hana
B chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
It wont let me read chapter two! Other than that, NOSEBLEED!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
i liked this story, even if sasuke was accepted back really easily. that's the only thing though.
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 2 . 10/17/2012