Reviews for Who I Am
mordantmonkey69 chapter 27 . 4/13
Just found this...normally i dont like baby stuff. But i really dig this one. I hope you pick it up again!
Garrus Vakarian-N7 chapter 27 . 1/8
You have not given up on this story have you? I really enjoyed it so far. And I think it's awesome that Cerberus is not really that evil for once (well they are still evil but not Hackett evil). And this as well as your other story really makes me hate Hackett and Alenko. Anyway hope you update soon.
Garrus Vakarian-N7 chapter 19 . 1/7
So i'm at chapter 19 now, I like it so far. And I also read your other story and I noticed something, you let Shepard have a relationship with Nihlus and then he dies, I don't mind just think it's funny. But i'm going to sleep now and read the other chapters when I wake up. PS: I like how you write the romances especially Shakarian (that's my favourite) PPS: You really make me dislike Hackett and Alenko. PPPS: I hope you'll write a Shakarian fic some day that's some sort of comedy-action story. Anyway I'll stop now. Keep up the good work.
LadyXarity chapter 27 . 12/28/2013
More please :
Guest chapter 27 . 12/27/2013
So relived it wasn't kaidans child even more relived shep/vandrel/vakarian knows it alls left if I may please suggest is for kaidan to know and shep and vakarian to survive
Guest chapter 27 . 9/17/2013
Amazing. Update ASAP
mizzanimequeen chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Kaiden is a big bitch. HaHa, but other than that, I love the story. I never even thought of a Nihlus and Femshep as. a pairing and you made me fangirl squeal. Can't wait for more.
N0b0dyInParticular chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
Okay. So the child is Garrus' like we found out last ch. The Asari genetics thing seem to came out of nowhere but it works, I guess. I wonder how Maj. Alenko will take the news.

I'm glad that Anderson sees Hackett for the tool he is. Ann Shepard is in a relationship(?) with TIM, the Reapers are attacking and Thane is taking Garin to Randiv.

Yeah, I'd say that I am most definitely LOVING this story. I like Raised Turian a little better, but that is mostly due to story progression. The way you move you move through this story makes it a little hard to follow sometimes. That is a minor qualm though. One I LOVE about this story comap
N0b0dyInParticular chapter 25 . 7/24/2013
Is Chakwas a spy?

Le gasp!
N0b0dyInParticular chapter 24 . 7/24/2013
Jesus, she's pregnant with Alenko's child isn't she?
N0b0dyInParticular chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
You smell that, Admiral? That's the smell of BULLSHIT! Everyone other than you can recognize it despite you telling them its a new cologne you just ordered.
N0b0dyInParticular chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
Hackett is worse than TIM. At least TIM wanted her to be exactly as she had been, so that she would be the best her she could be.
N0b0dyInParticular chapter 19 . 7/24/2013
The best thing about her being revived is that she have the scars Vyrnnus gave her. The physical ones at least...
N0b0dyInParticular chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
I'm really upset that Cruel and Vandrel-Shepard never get and stay together. Still, this story Shakarian (fuck yeah!) and I always love me some of that.
N0b0dyInParticular chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
Why must you torment me so? Just let Vandrel have her happily ever after the way she , please! Seriously though, it would be cool to read a story like this where Vandrel(or whatever her Turian surname would be) is in the Turian military at the equivalent rank of the Alliance's N7. Maybe she'd be a Spectre and get sent to Eden Prime as a part of a 'shakedown' although in actuality, she's observing an Alliance candiate-Spectre. Perhaps, Alenko? Maybe she she's being observed for as a potential canidate and is on an Alliance Turian ship because she'd be the first human Spectre, a massive victory for Alliance irregardless of her personal alliegances.

Damn, if only I was confident enough to write such a thing.