Reviews for Hidden Secrets
noro chapter 15 . 1/25
nice work update soon
kandyse4olitz chapter 4 . 1/24
When I read Mellie says I love you I had to look at author haha cause no way Mellie loves Fitz. Fitz is mad as fuck
kandyse4olitz chapter 3 . 1/24
I absolutely lovee his nickname. Poots it suits him
kandyse4olitz chapter 1 . 1/24
I'm saying yes to this story. Bring on the shit storm. I know its brewing
jennkyle chapter 15 . 1/18
All caught up and just love it can't wait to see what happens next great job hope you are having a great weekend so far tell next time
jennkyle chapter 7 . 1/17
OMG that was crazy one hell of a twist I'm new to this story and I'm loving it love your writing great job going to read one more chapter tell tomorrow
crabapplect chapter 15 . 1/17
I really do love Olitz but it's not fair to leafe her every day and lets not forget about Noah. I know Fitz loves Olivia morethan he wants to be President but what are her choices? Yes, Olivia put them in this mess when she up and left. As always she makes decision for him just so, she diesn't get hurt. She felt if she makes the choice first and he dont chose her she wont get hurt.
Shon chapter 15 . 1/14
I think she should give him a chance to raise their son as a family why not. I hope she gives herself and her son a chance at happiness.
lthappyat38 chapter 15 . 1/16
Oh gosh let them be together ! They need each other Yhanks for writing
crabapplect chapter 3 . 1/16
How did i miss this story?
Very unrealistic of Fitz not to go to the hospital to see his son. If he can arrange a booty call he certainly can find a way to see his toddler son who is in the icu and might die.
freckled98 chapter 15 . 1/14
Vermont and more babies
mzlizbiz100 chapter 15 . 1/14
Great story. Just finished reading it. Loving your "twist" and the focus on Olivia and Fitz. Very much looking forward to your next update .
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Is this story finished or are you going to update? :)
mzlizbiz100 chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
Great story. Would like to read more.