Reviews for 2 AM
TheAngelofFate chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Awh Charles... I'm sad now! :'(

I love this even though it made my heart hurt. But you did warn us.

Well done with this piece, 'twas lovely! :)
Alice Sparrow 42 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
You're a wonderful writer. I hope you're not feeling so depressed anymore.
TurtleTotem chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Well, can't say you didn't warn us but DANG this is sad. Good, but so sad. :'''(
The PTB's Red Fox chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
*sobs* poor Charles! I feel so bad for him, I would be angry at Erik too.
Erik is a jerk!
good fic! :)
deans42ndfreckle chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh god, I'm almost in tears... This was not the thing to read after having such a frustrating day... It was amazingly written but now I'm all sad :(
Nobs chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I missed your stories, thanks for writing again!
RedheadedMarina chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Very well written story. It's a difficult topic, but one that's universal: can you repair a friendship after too much has been said, after things have been done that can't be taken back? And you touch on the emotions that people feel after such a tragedy-they still miss the person that was their friend, even if that person hurt them badly. Simply because something horrible has happened, it doesn't change how you felt before. I'm glad to see that you showed both Erik and Charles feeling those emotions, and the helplessness that comes along with it.

The bit at the end where Charles asks Erik to take off the helmet is very bittersweet. I think Charles is hoping to be able to touch Erik's mind for a moment and know his true feelings, because then it might be easier for Charles to reach out again. Again, I'm glad you touched on the topic of how hard Charles worked to teach Erik that things were different, that Charles was different, what a true friendship/relationship was, and that all that work came to nothing-Erik appeared to shake it off in one moment as though it never happened.

Very well written, painfully beautiful story.