Reviews for Kyle XY Season 4 Episode 3: Summer's End
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 22 . 10/31/2014
So, Grace is clearly one of the villains here, so is Keils-however you spell it, and the other one who was talking in the lunchin meeting. What are we, as the good side, supposed to do about them?
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 21 . 10/31/2014
Yes, but what Lori's saying might put the thing that Grace has planned, making people a little jealous so others can get what they want. I am not buying any of that stuff, but keep updating.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
Maybe not, but keep up the good work.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 19 . 10/29/2014
I hope so too, and just play along here as if we too were Latnoc members. What if those people planning the weapons of biological warfair planned to do the same with neuculear war? I just hope that doesn't happen, but what if it did. Do you think we-the good side-could stop it before it began?
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
I thought we were calling it The Tank or something like that. That's a good title, for it's a thinktank of sorts.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 17 . 10/29/2014
He'd better whipe those prints off the monitor before somone sees, like Jessie or someone else.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
This is good so far. Remember the thing I said about the band a couple times back from now.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 14 . 10/29/2014
Keep updating, and remember what I said about that earlier.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
I know Tom said that the fake amo wasn't doing any harm, but isn't that dangerous to do that in someone's room, such close quarters?
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
Keep updating. Goood story so far.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
Who knows, but keep updating this anyway. By updating, for I know this stops at some point, I mean keep up the good work. You are a great writer, I think!
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
Keep updating.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Good work so far.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Keep updating this.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
What gypsy was Amanda talking about? I don't remember that in the series? I don't even remember that here in these pages.