Reviews for Today
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Vert nice short story. The interaction between the two was right on and I liked hearing what Tony is thinking.
TivaGirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Awwe! Great job! The ending was really sweet :) loved it!
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Aww...I like that T just likes being around Z, that's cute :) Someday? Seriously DiNozzo...get on with it! It's been eight freaking years already! Gosh! That man seriously needs to be Gibbslapped. Even sweeter that Z volunteered to share his paperwork, guess she doesn't feel like being alone either. The right woman...I really think T&Z have been dancing around each other so long that she wouldn't recognize him seriously flirting with/being interested in her unless it was spelled out in big block letters.

And there it is! Houston we have an actual honest conversation sighting! Wow... :P I love Z's reassurance that he can't screw things up with her. Maybe even today huh? What I wouldn't give... great job! :)
xteamgibbsx chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
aw soph i loved this. literally the first NCIS fic i've read in well over 6 months and it was great! forgot how well you wrote these two...(:
ncis-1001 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
i loved it, it was so sweet and very believable. hope tony's someday is soon! x
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Simply beautiful..true to the characters of tony and ziva..
Justine chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
That last line by Ziva was so beautiful. Made me tear up!
Mary chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
As always, you have provided a wonderful story. But if I could talk to Tony I would say " duh! Of course she doesn't get what your true feelings are when you flirt with every woman that you see! Maybe you should stop? "
luzma chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
gooodddd! alive Tony And Ziva I wait by love
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Awe(: Absolutely Loved this! (:
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Love this!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Aww, Very sweet! The perfect woman has been sitting across the bull pen the whole time :)
diana teo chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This was so sweet. It's nice to think that they'd spend their downtime together in such a cosy manner, but do we really KNOW what they do...? I certainly don't get that impression from the show.
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Yay! Today! I LOVE it!:D great job/story!:D keep writing!:D
Miss Suave chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Awwww. I wish somebody would do half of my work... :/ Tony, YOU HAVE FOUND HER! Make her your wife! Lol. :D loved it :)