Reviews for Red
Toreh chapter 31 . 21h
SO I know it's been years, but I bet a lot of people like myself are still open to that sequel. Or even a little oneshot epilogue. I just want Rin and Mikoto to reunite..
emilia.lozano.el chapter 31 . 10/21
I love it!
I lean more toward "by the book", but I agree with you-I just can't say goodbye to him! I was a little disappointed by the lack of him, even in flashbacks, in works made after Season 1 was over (i.e. short stories).

If you write a spinoff of Red, I will read the hell out of it! I look forward to it!
MissAnimeMiss chapter 31 . 10/18
OH my gosh PLEASE PLEASE do a spin off!
Nanouchy chapter 31 . 10/18
Congrats' on finishing the story !
Kiyuuni chapter 31 . 10/17
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I want them back together! waaaaaah! lol
Romance-Oubliee chapter 31 . 10/17
You know, all these years, yet seeing a notification of this story being updated still makes me squeal! I'm usually a diehard by-the-book fan, but I won't deny that having Mikoto alive is such a relief! And of course, please do write a spinoff to Red! You can count on me to stick around for as long as you want me too :D I'll be waiting!
When I saw this had updated, I gasped really loud and cried, "This one? I'm so excited!" I'm sure people around me thought I was really weird. I couldn't believe it! And I couldn't wait to read it (having to get through my work week first was killer), but that ending, though...It tore at my heartstrings just as much as the first time I watched the anime. Horrible. I bet the epilogue will be that way, too.

Anyway, please update soon! 3
Asters chapter 30 . 10/3
hannahjoma chapter 30 . 10/3
I love this Story so much! :)
PiiXXiiEE chapter 30 . 10/3
Omg its so good to see this updated : D BUT OMG THAT CLIFFHANGER D': Mikoto has to live this time! Looking forward to the next chapter
UniCryin chapter 30 . 10/2
I'm still here reading! :D

I hope you understand that I won't forgive you if you've been gone for so long just to write that Mikoto dies. I. Shall. Not! :,(
Romance-Oubliee chapter 30 . 10/2
Aaaaaahhhh! I'm so happy that you're back! I'm bracing myself for the inevitably heart-wrenching ending, thoughhope to hear from you soon!
RedRustlingLeaves chapter 14 . 6/26
The Red King- a man of few words :)))))))
RedRustlingLeaves chapter 13 . 6/26
*Fangirling over the last scene*