Reviews for Moving forward
bluecube76 chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
I really like this story. Great idea that Sam & Jack had a child 8-9 yrs ago & that they thought
He died, but was a cover up.

Looking forward to reading more, thanks. ;)
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Nice chapter, how ironic of you to update this story on the supposed end of the world. Lol, glad you updated though. Thank you, and can't wait for more.
Kimberleah chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
It's always a good story when Sam and Jack are together. Can hardly wait for more!
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Very interesting chapter, I really wanna know what happens next. Btw, Maria is getting on my nerves, I wish she would leave already. Glad Hanna is changing from her character on the show as well. Keep up the great work, and please update soon.
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Phew! Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you, for updating so fast. I hope Sam can get Jack to open up and talk to her. He seems to be holding so much in lately, and that is bound to be unhealthy. Great job!
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Wow, what a lot to process in one chapter. Cannot wait until the next chapter, to see what Hannah, Maria, Jack, and Sam do. I also wanna see how Martin and Elena handle the news of Jack and Samantha having a child together somewhere out there.
Kimberleah chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Lots of twists and turns. Hope Viv and the team can find the boy. Keep it up!
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Oh wow, they have a child together somewhere out there. I cannot wait for the next chapter of this story. Keep up the great work, please update soon.
Kimberleah chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
That came out of the blue. Keep it up all WAT FF is appreciated!
Kimberleah chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Thanks for posting this story it has a great start and wonderful possibilities!
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Thank you, for updating. I am looking forward to more. I wish we had found out Maria cheated on Jack on the show, maybe he and Sam could've been together after all. By the way, have you looked into making this visible on the actual WAT Fanfiction site. I am sure you would get more reviews to enjoy. Thanks again. :)
ninthwardgurl05 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Wow, this is a very interesting story. Please update soon. I am dying to know what the team finds out. Thank you for posting this story, we need more J/S stories out there. Also, you may wanna upload this on the " Without a Trace fanfiction" page. I did not know the story exsisted until I clicked on your name.