Reviews for Scary movie
I think dawn should've been watching a scary movie and Paul should've scared her
Nobody chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Very very similar to the shugo character version
Clanclaws chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Love it! DD i love PaulXDawn stories, and this m ight be a weird question, but is there some way we can work together? I could edit the stories you right and correct grammar add some details D
Person who has a name chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Sorry it's kinda easy to tell you changed this story from shugo chara even the personalities but it would make a better amuto. Sorry
seanahbarnes chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
i loved this so much :'3
RyoshiMorino chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This was really cute, but what's up with the names?
Brickbrain the retarted seal chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You changed the names a few times and confused me! T.T But it was good! Got butterflies and squealed like a retarted seal when it started to get fluffy! *.*
your mama chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
so awsome and so good
toriipheniox chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Get your names straight!
Champion of Justice chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This would be a good story if you didn't use two sets of names for the same two people. It's confusing! Amu and Ikuto are characters from Shugo Chara, and Dawn and Paul are from pokemon. You should fix that. Otherwise it seems like a copied story with a half-assed job on the name changes. No offense, just some advise. Good luck.
XxEnzerukagexX chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Why do you keep calling her Amu?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh wow I really love this fanfiction please make more but there is one problem that Dawn's name shows up as Amu sometimes on there but great job so far!
momoko echi chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
xHika chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Was this a Shugo Chara FF? Because there are the names Amu and Ikuto? Anyway it really doesn't matter :'D It's sweet x3
thefierydeath chapter 1 . 10/19/2012