Reviews for Light of a Thousand Suns
S.RAYN chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Wow, Yamato is really obsessed with Hiro. And although I'm not a big fan of Hiro/Various, I read the warning so I can't really say much. But, your descriptions of situations and feelings are really good especially Alcor.
S.RAYN chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Hmm, this was a very interesting story, I was a little confused because I couldn't always tell when there had been a reset but it was still very well written, if a little Hiro centric.
The Gleameyes808 chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
This is a pretty good fic! Thanks, Layna6, for making it! It pretty much covers all the 'what ifs' a fangirl could want from DS2! And I love how you did Yamato and Hibiki even though there isn't an in-depth lemon scene... Well, aside from that bit with Yamato's... tentacles...? Hahaha, good work on that one. Keep on writing! Ja, ne! XD
Hakumei-chan chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
WHY SO LITTLE REVIEWS?! I loved it! It was just totally awesome and - *has a total fangirl moment* LOL *bricked* I'm gonna stop now, had too much sugar for the day...

Hot alien twins... I nearly busted up laughing out loud.
Hoyuu chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Why this wonderful story has so little reviews?
This fic needs more love, it was one of the best fics I ever read and I thank you for writing such a funny and heartwaming story, loved the end btw, totally didn't saw that coming xD
Failing Wings chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I'm saying this because I have read many of your fics and they are all wonderful, and you are a wonderful person for writing them thank you.
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
The ending was the best:

"Hot alien twins."

I laughed too hard and totally got the concept but it needs to have a "Earn your happy ending."

Well here's hoping.