Reviews for Is Love Still Alive Somewhere
hinsha chapter 5 . 4/2
Pls no rocky only abhijeet pls pls pls i hope you understand you are hurting all abhirika fans
Vampire Breath chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... as a writer i should must appreciate your writing because you did very well but i cant support your theme here as its not what i believe ( no offence meant bas im a sacha banda iss liye apna view de rhi thi ) but but but you did very well and it was interesting story over all...:)
MissCID chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Daya advised Tarika for Divorce
Quite shocking :o
Can't stop myself to read next part
MissCID chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Adi :'(
Poor Abhirika :(
poesiariptide chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
YAY! :D I LOVE it, and I love YOU for such a great Rockstar (though half the ideas came from me :P)! :D
darknite0403 chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
An interesting twist. And grt finishng with a hug.
Originals143 chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
What do I say! :') :') in the previous chapter, I had reviewed about bringing some amount of happiness and peace in Tarika's life... And who better than Rocky could do it! :')
And he's DEFINITELY better than that git Abhijeet for her.. Atleast he KNOWS how to take care of Tarika.
And no matter how big a criminal he is, no matter how many people he has killed, in the end, what matters is how deeply he cares for the one he loves, and how well he understands her!
BRILLIANTLY done.. :) :)
Thank you for ending it in such a way! Really! :)
Raven'sCAT chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
nice twist u added to the story : ) i loved it and its a very cute chapter. pllease continuue soon.
A.S Anjaana chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
nice and plz update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Hey r great. When i am reading ur story tears came in my eyes. U love abhirika frm deep heart so it is touching our hearts. Great. May god bles u and plz write more stories plz
Aditya chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Plz Plz Plz Plz update soon the next part. Or I will not be able to read. I know it may be difficult for u to update a whole story within a day. But I want to read ur this story from my heart. I want to say that this is heart-throbbing and awesome. So Plz update the next part soon(if possible).
Ruselly Adita chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Poesia-Raro, I haven't written anything. Don't worry you will get your credit. :D
poesiariptide chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
All right, where is my credit, darling?
Aditya chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Have abhirika taken divorce ? Where is abhijeet and how is he? Plz don't separate abhirika. I am waiting for ur next update. The story is just awesome and mind blowing. Plz update soon. U know my problem. 15dec I will leave and then I won't be able to read any story or fan fiction
So Plz update the next chap soon and don't let abhijeet and tarika separate.