Reviews for Courage, She Gave
CoffeeQueenDemigod chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
That. Was. Adorable! I was all smiles and happiness and now I want Nutella! I blame you! You evil genius! I just LOVE the ending! "Hard to imagine," she whispered. I almost died fan girling! Amazing! Lazel 4eva! Loving it! Amazing, beautiful, well written, incridible and all eywfhkdeigfeiwfgtdfrtgredfgt g Perfect! I adore it!

Coffee
Valouw chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I'm a fan of Lazel (even if i like Frazel too...) and I love (it's not big enough to say it) LOVE your writings about them. I'm not sure to know how to say in english how to say all of things i think about your OS, but then, it's beautiful. Amazing and all this stuffs.
Congratulations, and of course, favorites story, and AUTHOR. ;)
Katnisswannabe chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
OMG THAT IS SOOOOOO SWEET! I love how it just keeps going. The way you make Leo love himself so much and the way he describes hazel is amazing. At first when he was listing the weird things that had happend and he said he had fallen for Hazel I'm like really! Then I remembered this was just a fanfic. I thought it was the book for a sec. Wow. Amazingly written.
LeoValdezLover chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Really AWESOME! Your writing is amazing! Wish I could write that good too ;) Anyway, I am starting to really ship Lazel (Leo likes her and I like everything he likes XD And Hazel is a nice girl, of course, I like her) :)
Really great!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
nice
thylionheart chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This seems like it was taken straight out of a Rick Riordan book! (and my dreams XD) SO WELL WRITTEN! Leo sounds EXACTLY like he would sound! I love this!
prankprincess123 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
this could be in k- im glad i expannded to t when looking for lazel fics
azulas chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
oh my gods. I love it. You are an amazing writer, omg pleasee continue! Please. I beg you. And I want a Lazel romantic relationship, I love the whole love triangle thing!
LadyRiverwolf chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh, I love it. You got the characters just right - I liked Leo's jokes too. Funny, not inappropriate. Check.
Narnia reference... **silent dance of joy**
I have to confess, I'm more into Frazel than Lazel, but, still, this was amazing.

Oh, and one last thing, I loved the checklist of the group. I'm not sure why, but I really liked the description of Piper as "One injured but standing straight daughter of Aphrodite." It stuck in my head.

Great :)
LadyRiverwolf
LP chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
You are really an excellent writer, there arent alot of Lazel Fanfics, maybe you could make a real story some time? Thats something I would definately read!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
AAAAAWWWWWW thats sooo cute! I love Lazel So much! Glad to see Im not the only one
Innoverse chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh gosh, Frank, I'm so sorry, but LAZEL! AHHHH! *dying whale noises* These two... oh they could be so, so adorable together...

This is great. Beautiful. Wonderful. Awesome. Why doesn't this have more reviews and favorites? This is one of the best Lazel one-shot's I've ever read. If only Frank wasn't so bad off... I'd ship Lazel hardcore. But there is that part of me that thinks Hazel would never break his heart...

LEO/HAZEL, GROW UP AND BE CUTE TOGETHER, PLEASE.

-Rachel
lolay43 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
That was so good! Keep writing, you're doin great!
AlittleOverwritten23 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
hahahaha... You are good! Because right after I finished reading the Mark of Athena i clicked on this story and started reading...and DIED FORM ALL THE EMOTIONS AND FEELS AND... Sorry! Just read another Lazel story and I am still dying on the inside. Beautiful one shot,by the way!
Annie Remmy Aurum chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Aww. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!
It was greatly(?) written, and totally in character.
It was great, really.
LAZEL FOREVER3
Yours in demigoddishness and all that. PEACE PUT!