Reviews for The Great Tortoise Rescue
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 1/18
Poor John and Lestrade. :D
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Great dialogue showing Lestrade and John's friendship. I love the visual of Sherlock scaling the wall and can totally picture him doing this in the show aka him pulling down the fire escape ladder in the Blind Banker.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Now I am very curious about the tour bus story.
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
What a remarkably funny story - and your dialogues are absolutely great !
ThisVioletofMine chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Love it!
nimagine chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This is brilliant. Omg. Thank you for posting this, my day is so much better now.
StealMyShow chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I love this story! Everything about it is so perfect, and I thought that everyone stayed in character the whole time! I was a bit surprised that Sherlock would want to save a tortoise, but once he said that it was for a case, it made perfect sense. I really love the ending about borrowing a zebra and a tour bus, especially the comment about Sherlock's tour lecture.
Great job! :D
MousyAnon chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I'm laughing way too hard at 3 in the morning, but this fic is an absolute gem! Favorites:
'"Sherlock, tortoises did not evolve shells so they could be tossed," John said.'
Warnings: brief language, tortoises in peril
I cackled for a solid minute when I read that first one. Thanks for writing this!
Katsudonfataledeactivated chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I especially love the ending. Imagine Sherlock talking about London as a tour guide! 'And if you look to the right, ladies and gentlemen, you will see the corner where the infamous Jack the Ripper deposited his first corpse...' Love this story. Thanks! :)
LadyDunla chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is something I can definitely see Sherlock do, rescuing a tortoise for a case, because it is evidence. I do feel sorry for the poor beast. One can only wonder what on earth the zebra was for...
Thanks for writing this lovely and very in character story!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I would LOVE to see you write a story about that bus. That sounds like an awesome story. I love the way you add little details in.
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
wow. amazing! this brought a smile to my face. Sherlock rescuing a tortiose.:) very amusing and strange.
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
nice :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Great job. How very like Sherlock to go save a turtles from a burn were d building because it was evidence. Nice story!
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Cute, very cute. Definitely would love a story about the "borrowed" zebra. Tour bus would be great too, but it's easier to imagine a story for the tour bus. The zebra incident must be very very interesting. :-)