Reviews for Easy Like Sunday Morning
melani18aguayo chapter 3 . 8/4
Hmmmm...
Que hara este Madara?!
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ALGO ME DICE QUE...
TRAERA A DIFERENTES PERSONAS...
YA ESPERO QUE LA CONTINUES :3
summerspringss chapter 3 . 7/24
I enjoyed the first one for the quirky wit and humour, and as expected I love this one as well!

This has done such an amazing job in creating scenes of me bursting out in laughter during a very formal family dinner and speech but it was worth it!

(Not that I’m saying I was being rude, or you’re the cause of it, nevertheless the story is amazing)

I can’t wait to expect more hilarious stories of Sakura’s birthday party!

Happy day and thank you so much for posting this. This will be forever appreciated; especially the attention to detail for all the character archetypes! Good old Kisame sweetheart!
Helena chapter 2 . 10/16/2017
Hey! I’ve read your first story and I absolutely love it, you gave me a good laugh XDD. Thus I’m really excited that to find this sequel. So far I’m feeling good with everything except one tiny detail in this chapter.
It’s quite a shock for me to see Sasuke become a laughingstock because he’s been molested by someone. For the record, I did really adore everyone’s characters and OOC-ness, including Sakura’s (It’s good to see her being confident, strong and appreciated). But, in this case I have to draw a line. The Akatsuki’s reaction might be understandable since they’re well...criminals. But...Sakura... I was caught off guard. In my mind, no one should be laughed at by anyone because they were sexually abused, men & women alike, much less by a medic-nin like her whether she hated him or not. And also Itachi’s reaction was quite unusual even in the context of the story. He was worried sick when SS followed Oro in the first story, thus I don’t think such loving brother would be amused when his little bro’s just been nearly raped by some men. He might be nonchalant if SS got beaten black & blue, but I don’t think the same thing will happen in this case. I know they are not real people and it shouldn’t be taken too seriously; still I wishes that the situation was handled more carefully.
Anyhow, I want to emphasize again how much I love your hilarious writings and will read more. I thought hard about writing this review but decided to do it anw. I hope that you will take my tiny selfish discomfort into consideration on later works, still I’ll respect any of your opinions and decisions. Finally, pls excuse my rant & poor English, I will shut up now XD.
DankMemeQueen chapter 3 . 7/19/2017
Awe, I need another chapter! TT
Invincible Shadow chapter 3 . 5/14/2017
This was hilarious thank you! :DD
SilverLullabies93 chapter 3 . 4/20/2017
noooo update. i want to know about the party
akatsukijazzlove chapter 3 . 3/20/2017
...Okay. I am reviewing just in case you still intend to finish this one, well, if you don't have plans yet, I don't really have anything against it. I just wanna let you know that I am still hoping for you to resume this one... and I've always read your Saturday Nights Alright For Fighting fic from time to time... (mostly because of the lulz, it never gets old!) That's all.
GemNika chapter 3 . 3/8/2017
Omg it's been so long since you updated this, and I totally understand if you're not planning on adding anything more to it. Honestly, I'd love to see more for this crazy universe you've created. It's hilarious and adorable, and I'm pretty sure I'll never take the Akatsuki seriously again because of you... Im perfectly fine with this.
MayMay7 chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
These always make me smile haha
Potkanka chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
Aw, these stories are fun, is there any chance you'll continue them? At least finishing Sakura's birthday? I'd love to see what inevitably goes wrong. :D
Shade O'Killer chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
I love these so much
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
This is flipping Awesome!
Tank chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
Cute sequel!
Thebestmindone chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Howling with laughter here. Sobbing. Penis shaped fake Samehada. Fucking crying. Brilliant. I can't be my normal witty self here cause PENIS SWORD.