Reviews for Easy Like Sunday Morning
darkredmacabre chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Hahaa don't stop here!
Firedon chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Damn, this series is hilarious. Although I gotta ask, is Sakura wearing the Akatsuki coat when she goes out with them?
Rat-Man chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Update soon cause this is amazing!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
I can't wait to see what goes wrong (if anything does go wrong). I also have to say that I love your crazy-old-pervert version of Madara.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Haha, Pein would have a sixth sense about idiots. This chapter was very enjoyable, great job!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Itachi going through belated puberty is just too funny! The whole Kisame pretender thing was hilarious as well. Nice job on the chapter!
EQ chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I miss Sasori in your AkaSaku stories :(
werewolfbleu chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
So I read the first story then the one-shots and I gotta say I'm slightly jealous of your writing style. It's awesome! The stories were totally worth staying up late and reading it all. Anyway can't wait for the next update!
kiko280 chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
When will u update?
kl chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
oh want see what happen latter in the party
UnbiasedBias chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Oh, please please please update this! I love this whole universe and I am shipping Sakura with the Akatsuki so hard... And I have slight bias toward who she should end up with, but I'm keeping it a secret I was slightly hoping Deidara and Hidan would be knocked off their feet when they saw her in her kimono, which lead to this idea: what about Valentine's Day, Akatsuki Style? Hm? Hm? Has potential, right? Please think about it and don't let this universe die! (...It gives me so many feelz.) OTL
Kurokocchi003 chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
DAMN! It was f*cking epic! Sorry for the foul words, really, Hidan is affecting me. XD
Anyway, please update soon. I want more laugh, serious;y! I can't wait who would Sakura choose. Hidan and Deidara are both awesome. And Itachi... Damn i love Itachi!
Silent Kage chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Oh my god, please please please update again! I loved the first story, and when I finally realized you had a sequel up, I freaked out. Seriously, I literally freaked out. I got some odd looks, but whatever...
Please update again! Your stories are AMAZING!
-Silent Kage
lilith dracul chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Awwwwww come back!I so want more of these storys...please
Okinawa Girl chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
This is probably one of the best stories ever! I read the prequel to this and it was absolutist amazing. It was hilarious and well written. I'm so glad I found this story! I really hope u can find the time to update this story please! Also can we have a little more romance between Deidara and Sakura or Hidan and Sakura? Please update Im dying to I ow what happens at the party!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »