Reviews for Easy Like Sunday Morning
akatsukijazzlove chapter 3 . 3/20
...Okay. I am reviewing just in case you still intend to finish this one, well, if you don't have plans yet, I don't really have anything against it. I just wanna let you know that I am still hoping for you to resume this one... and I've always read your Saturday Nights Alright For Fighting fic from time to time... (mostly because of the lulz, it never gets old!) That's all.
GemNika chapter 3 . 3/8
Omg it's been so long since you updated this, and I totally understand if you're not planning on adding anything more to it. Honestly, I'd love to see more for this crazy universe you've created. It's hilarious and adorable, and I'm pretty sure I'll never take the Akatsuki seriously again because of you... Im perfectly fine with this.
MayMay7 chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
These always make me smile haha
Potkanka chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
Aw, these stories are fun, is there any chance you'll continue them? At least finishing Sakura's birthday? I'd love to see what inevitably goes wrong. :D
Shade O'Killer chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
I love these so much
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
This is flipping Awesome!
Tank chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
Cute sequel!
Thebestmindone chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Howling with laughter here. Sobbing. Penis shaped fake Samehada. Fucking crying. Brilliant. I can't be my normal witty self here cause PENIS SWORD.
darkredmacabre chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Hahaa don't stop here!
Firedon chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Damn, this series is hilarious. Although I gotta ask, is Sakura wearing the Akatsuki coat when she goes out with them?
Rat-Man chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Update soon cause this is amazing!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
I can't wait to see what goes wrong (if anything does go wrong). I also have to say that I love your crazy-old-pervert version of Madara.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Haha, Pein would have a sixth sense about idiots. This chapter was very enjoyable, great job!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Itachi going through belated puberty is just too funny! The whole Kisame pretender thing was hilarious as well. Nice job on the chapter!