Reviews for Easy Like Sunday Morning
DankMemeQueen chapter 3 . 7/19
Awe, I need another chapter! TT
Invincible Shadow chapter 3 . 5/14
This was hilarious thank you! :DD
SilverLullabies93 chapter 3 . 4/20
noooo update. i want to know about the party
akatsukijazzlove chapter 3 . 3/20
...Okay. I am reviewing just in case you still intend to finish this one, well, if you don't have plans yet, I don't really have anything against it. I just wanna let you know that I am still hoping for you to resume this one... and I've always read your Saturday Nights Alright For Fighting fic from time to time... (mostly because of the lulz, it never gets old!) That's all.
GemNika chapter 3 . 3/8
Omg it's been so long since you updated this, and I totally understand if you're not planning on adding anything more to it. Honestly, I'd love to see more for this crazy universe you've created. It's hilarious and adorable, and I'm pretty sure I'll never take the Akatsuki seriously again because of you... Im perfectly fine with this.
MayMay7 chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
These always make me smile haha
Potkanka chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
Aw, these stories are fun, is there any chance you'll continue them? At least finishing Sakura's birthday? I'd love to see what inevitably goes wrong. :D
Shade O'Killer chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
I love these so much
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
This is flipping Awesome!
Tank chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
Cute sequel!
Thebestmindone chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Howling with laughter here. Sobbing. Penis shaped fake Samehada. Fucking crying. Brilliant. I can't be my normal witty self here cause PENIS SWORD.
darkredmacabre chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Hahaa don't stop here!
Firedon chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Damn, this series is hilarious. Although I gotta ask, is Sakura wearing the Akatsuki coat when she goes out with them?
Rat-Man chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Update soon cause this is amazing!