Reviews for Bloodlines
bookworm83197 chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Okay, wasn't very certain when the first chapter came out, but this seals it.
*sits down, grabs popcorn*
I am sold. Save me a spot at the stakeout!
bookworm83197 chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
I'm sorry, I have to do this:
BOBA! \O/ TAKE MY MONEY IROH! *throws money at him* YOU ARE A GENIUSSSSSSSSS
Artizay chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Aw, I really wish you would continue this. I have to admit, Aang is a lot more cynical than he would seem in canon, but hey, it's amusing and surprisingly in-character.

Now I want to write a fanfic involving a snarky and sarcastic Aang.

And Zuko and the squirrel-kitten was adorable. He seems so unbelievably INNOCENT for a sixteen/seventeen year-old who's been through a war and related to murderous psychopaths.

It's a shame that Katara accidentally jumped to the wrong conclusion. I mean, I know she didn't mean to, but she did accidentally lower Zuko's already pretty low self-esteem.
Midnight Hour Blue chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Poor, poor, poor Zuko, always getting the raw deal. Katara jumping on him with murderous intent all because of a misperception involving Aang...I really feel for the poor guy.

This story thus far has been a very nice mingling of comedy and serious theme. Roku's demented...quirks had me both cringing and inwardly laughing hysterically (I was reading over the chapters late at night with people sleeping around me (ice-cube nipples, lol...)), but I could see it as plausible when looking back on what I remember from The Promise. Also, nice handling of the darker theme with suicidal instances and the humor that was sprinkled in between. It's a hard thing to balance that level of seriousness with plotted humor, but I think you pulled it off decently well here.

I know that The Search has all three volumes finished, but I can still see this story being continued. I hope that it will be. Were you planning to, and just got caught up in other things? I'd love to see more if there indeed is.
Rubellite Game chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Keep it Going!
FashionablyHospitable chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
What happens when Boba Fett drinks Boba?

...

Cannibobalism.

Ba-dum tisssh.
K chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Wow everyone needs serious therapy. Not just Zuko, but Katara (lost her mother, her tribe ,killed, traveled durring wartime, ect), Sockka (same reasons, and insecureity that probably comes from being the only non bender. The traning probably helped but still) Iroh (lost a son and was disowned) , Toph, Suki everyone. I wonder if they have pet therapy for Appa and Momo?
Darrakk chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Hahaha this is just too much! Can't wait to see how this goes!
Danyella413 chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
You Are TO FUNNY ! "Hey Kids! Suicidaly Depressed yet ?" LMAO Keep Doing What Your Doing ! :] !
Lui chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Very good and awesome! Love the writing, plot and squirrel. ;)
donahermurphy chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Iroh's going to think Zuko's suicidal. Hee. Can't help but be amused.

Iroh a good guy, and he and Zuko clearly love each other, but he's no saint. And he did just leave his nephew on the other side of the world for... awhile, now. ...Pretty sure everyone did. Hmm. I think the only one actually talking to Zuko during The Promise was Suki.

Wonder if anyone will think to grill her on how things are/were going for Zuko lately?

A lot of Zuko's idiot antics DO look suicidal.

To be honest, if Zuko ever told anyone from the Avatar verse ever the real story of Zuko swimming through the polar ice tunnels, people might have good reasons to assume Zuko is not terribly attached to life. (I hope he gets to tell that story at some point!) Not to mention his agreement to govern a country full of people who want to assasinate him.

I'm really REALLY looking forward to your next chapter!
SuperNova chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
I like this series. I actually get the humor you're trying to put in this, which probably sounds bad, but it does require a bit of being twisted up and detached from the subject to appreacite.
eve chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Sadly I can't think of anything meaningful to say in response to either the story or your author's note. But I did want to say that I really like the snarkiness of your Aang and found Roku especially hilarious. I guess these two characters are somewhat out-of-character in that respect but hey, humor genre. And who's to say Aang isn't really secretly snarky underneath his innocent and earnest demeanor? Really looking forward to how this misunderstanding resolves itself (or blows up even more)!
JJJ chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
I'm crying- and laughing- at the same time? Very good story and absolutely interesting.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
I like this story, seems in character despite the off the wall kind of situatons and humor. I hope to read more soon. I do want to point out, squirrels do not play dead, and are not actually at all closely related to possums. Actually a possum is much more closely related to a kangaroo than to squirrels, and squirrels are in the same family as mice and rats and other rodents.