Reviews for Vampire moments
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
continue please.
Animefangirl2007 chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Epic! Please continue this and your sequel!
c-leeqa chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
a very cute story.. :)
Remmy18 chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Wonderful story! Plllease contiune!
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I very much like this chapter!
And yes! Yes, please!
I LOVE m-preg story, esp where Light is the uke and mother. Very much love 'em..
Supporting you to make them.
Can it be the sequel of the story, please make it chapters. From non-pregnant pregnant the progress until giving birth and a little bit after the child/ children ( twins!) are a bit older!
luvninosama chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
I want more chapter! *and lemon XD

love your story :D
love semeL love ukeLight :3
meow278 chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
This chapter... WAS FUCKING ADORABLE! But I did want more lemons... *pout*

Your writing is really cute! I can't wait for more!

P.S. For the typos on Raito's name, yes, 'light' should be 'Light'
meow278 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
I. LOVE. YOUR. STORY *fangirl squeeeeeeeel*! And I can prove it too, I'm supposed to be writing a paper on the German government during WWI, but oh well...

I WANT MORE CHAPTERS! MOOOAAAAAAR! D8

I noticed a few (cough- a lot- cough) of typos here and there, especially regarding Raito's name (aka Light. But Raito sounds cuter :D). Please edit them or PM me to do the deed (See what I did there? Beta advertising before I actually become a beta. I'm so sneaky *shifty eyes*)

I love Mpreg, as long as the right person's uke. Raito doesn't have the ABILITY to be seme. Trust me, I almost killed a girl for saying L and Raito take turns. I was almost suspended, but I changed the girl's mind (scared the hell out of her) so, oh well.

To get more readers, change the rating of your story! You had a cute lemon at the end, so rate it up a notch! This deserves an M- Rating! And you have no idea how many sexually frustrated teenage girls (such as myself) only filter out stories with the pairing and the M rating :DDDDDDDDDDD

Anyway, keep on writing! I INSIST! If you don't, well, PM me and I'll threaten you from there (see what I did there? Advertising for you to PM me, just because you sound so fun to chat with :D)

...The German Empire awaits me. Farewell, dear maiden (I don't care if you're a guy. I'm still calling you maiden), and please type up the next chapter for me. You have just earned a crazed fangirl, which means that she will insist on bringing her crazed fangirl friends and invade your story. Together, WE SHALL START WORLD WAR III! RAITO IS UKE, BIATCHES! I'LL KILL YOU IN YOUR FUCKING SLEEP IF YOU THINK HE CAN TOP L! L IS THE PERMANENT SEME, UNLESS HE'S WITH B, THEN THEY'RE BOTH SEMES! GO FUCKING DIE L-UKE FANS! I'LL SHOVE BOMBS UP YOUR ASSHOLES AND MAKE RYUK RAPE YOUR MOUTHS!

...I'm going waaaaay off topic. Just keep writing, and keep me happy? Deal? Deal. Gooood.
Just-another-lonely-fairytale chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
*Nosebleeds* Gah! So fluffy, think I lost a tooth due to the sweetness. Kawaii-aru seme L is so awesome!
lucky97 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is really cute, I don't normally say that, so that's good, I think. Good job.