Reviews for The Eloquence of Angels
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/26
This is very good! :)
aronpuma chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
There is nothing quite like seeing 4 at his best, and I'm in admiration of your ability to have four have effectively a conversation with himself, that must have been fun to write
JoojooBrother chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I am in awe of how amazing this is. The Fourth Doctor is perfectly written.
Tobias Flies Free chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is excellent. Always love seeing Four done well.
12thDoctor chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Beautifully written, fantastic one shot, great capture of characters. I applaud you
SouzouWriter chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oh, I havn't seen much of the the old doctor episodes, but I like this story!
AcolyteofDaniel chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Just finished reading this, twice, trying to convince my Whovian sister to read it! I will laugh for a month. And then I shall read it again and laugh for another month. Everything was so perfectly written for Doctor the Fourth that I could just SEE Tom pinned, talking to an Angel in that ever-delighted voice...I confess to minimal knowledge of Leela, but what I saw made sense for the little I know about her. Good ol' K9! ,
Dalek Prime chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I absolutely love everything about this story, excellent work
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh. The poor little green jelly baby. :(
You managed to keep the Fourth Doctor in character, which is no easy feat. But you still portrayed him wonderfully. I loved this little one-shot. I mean, my favorite Doctor and my favorite monster, put together. BOOM. The universe explodes from the awesome! :)
Again, just a great story and Leela was a great companion choice. She emphasized the Doctor's curiosity and Bohemian interest with her survivalist, violent nature. Nice touch.
And K-9. Who doesn't love K-9? :)
Happy writing!
Crimson Clockwork chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
New bit of my headcanon :D Genius story by the way, I always wondered why nobody decided to put the Angels against past Doctors yet. Well, now they have I guess.
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
oh doctor you troll you
and that status... sigh wouldn't want to see it ever.