Reviews for The Winged Soul
NARUSASU4EVER chapter 3 . 1/14
HEY I SO LOVED THIS FANFIC IT'S SO CUTE. I LUV THAT IT WAS MAINLY ABOUT TONY CUZ HE'S MY FAV CHARACTER N OF COURSE MY FAV COUPLE IS STONY ;P I WAS DISAPPOINTED HOWEVER CUZ IT WAS ONLY 3 CHAPTERS THOUGH THEY WERE LONG BUT I WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE AND SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT IN IT SO PLZ CONTINUE N IF U DO I'LL DEFINITELY BE READING XD XP X3
Whispercloud chapter 3 . 1/7
Wow. I wish I had wings and could see them and fly with them! It'd be amazing.
Dean's Trench Coat Angel chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
I think if I had to marry any fanfiction, this would be it.
While it's weird, at least you know it's a compliment.
You know, when I wrote my fic where Tony has wings (which, don't worry, it's entirely different from yours), this was where I got the idea of them HAVING WINGS, at all.
Of course I haven't updated my story in forever cuz I'm lazyyyyyyyyyyy, but I LOVE LOVE LOVED the idea.

Great read, I'm so glad there were people that convinced you to write more chapters since I last read it!
RooftopTenshi chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
awwww, I love this story!
Bryanime chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
This is literally one of my favorite stories ever.
Goem.Van.Stitches chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
This is my favorite soul mates story at the moment. I would love to read more of it. Thank you for sharing what you have thus fare. My only request is that you continue on with this fantastic story.
Lavonya chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
Wow... just just WOW!
I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH!
You did a great job!
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
Okay, so I keep coming back and rereading this because it's awesome, and I noticed I never reviewed once. so... By the way, ya story is awesome. and I love it.
ksanta chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
Best story ever. The wings - amazing! The fluff - incredible! The whole story - the best thing i've read in a long time.
BTW i've read a lot of your other stories, and they are awesome too(especialy the " it's all in the mind" series.
CaseLC chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
Wow, this was awesome. I have not stumbled upon something exactly like this. Soul mates, yes. Wing, yes. Something only few could see(soul or auroras), yes. Intangible wings, no. All four, definitely not. So yup, pretty awsome and creative. Your writing style also brought this to life rather than hinder. Thanks for the story.
Goem.Van.Stitches chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
THIS WAS RE-GODDAMNED BEAUTIFUL! HOLY SHIT, HATS OFF TO YOU, MY GOOD FRIEND, HATS OFF TO YOU!
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
This is a brilliant idea and beautifully written I would love to read more about this universe. You have a very unique style and voice and I love reading your work. Well done, and thank you for sharing your talent.
LovesDragons chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Would it be alright if I used the wings as representations of souls idea in a story of my own? An original, not a fanfiction. If not, just say so.
LovesDragons chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
Love it! Great story, I like the use of wings as representations of the soul.
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
Never read a wing Fic before this one. I think I'm hooked.