Reviews for The Winged Soul
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 3 . 9/15
This was so good and fluffy! I could read a million more chapters!
No matter how many times I come back to read this it is always as wonderful, gripping, and interesting. One of my favorite comfort reads (especially the ending).
Thanks for creating such an amazing story and universe :)
Yaaaaaa. So awesome.
This is like my sixth time reading this and it's still as good as the first
1sunfun chapter 3 . 4/26
Absolutely completely beautiful. :D 3
Von chapter 3 . 1/22
This is very sweet.
NARUSASU4EVER chapter 3 . 1/14
HEY I SO LOVED THIS FANFIC IT'S SO CUTE. I LUV THAT IT WAS MAINLY ABOUT TONY CUZ HE'S MY FAV CHARACTER N OF COURSE MY FAV COUPLE IS STONY ;P I WAS DISAPPOINTED HOWEVER CUZ IT WAS ONLY 3 CHAPTERS THOUGH THEY WERE LONG BUT I WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE AND SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT IN IT SO PLZ CONTINUE N IF U DO I'LL DEFINITELY BE READING XD XP X3
Whispercloud chapter 3 . 1/7
Wow. I wish I had wings and could see them and fly with them! It'd be amazing.
Naomi the Winchester Sister chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
I think if I had to marry any fanfiction, this would be it.
While it's weird, at least you know it's a compliment.
You know, when I wrote my fic where Tony has wings (which, don't worry, it's entirely different from yours), this was where I got the idea of them HAVING WINGS, at all.
Of course I haven't updated my story in forever cuz I'm lazyyyyyyyyyyy, but I LOVE LOVE LOVED the idea.

Great read, I'm so glad there were people that convinced you to write more chapters since I last read it!
RooftopTenshi chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
awwww, I love this story!
Bryanime chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
This is literally one of my favorite stories ever.
Goem.Van.Stitches chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
This is my favorite soul mates story at the moment. I would love to read more of it. Thank you for sharing what you have thus fare. My only request is that you continue on with this fantastic story.
Lavonya chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
Wow... just just WOW!
I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH!
You did a great job!