Reviews for The Winged Soul
Yaaaaaa. So awesome.
This is like my sixth time reading this and it's still as good as the first
1sunfun chapter 3 . 4/26
Absolutely completely beautiful. :D 3
Von chapter 3 . 1/22
This is very sweet.
NARUSASU4EVER chapter 3 . 1/14
HEY I SO LOVED THIS FANFIC IT'S SO CUTE. I LUV THAT IT WAS MAINLY ABOUT TONY CUZ HE'S MY FAV CHARACTER N OF COURSE MY FAV COUPLE IS STONY ;P I WAS DISAPPOINTED HOWEVER CUZ IT WAS ONLY 3 CHAPTERS THOUGH THEY WERE LONG BUT I WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE AND SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT IN IT SO PLZ CONTINUE N IF U DO I'LL DEFINITELY BE READING XD XP X3
Whispercloud chapter 3 . 1/7
Wow. I wish I had wings and could see them and fly with them! It'd be amazing.
Satan Pellegrino chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
I think if I had to marry any fanfiction, this would be it.
While it's weird, at least you know it's a compliment.
You know, when I wrote my fic where Tony has wings (which, don't worry, it's entirely different from yours), this was where I got the idea of them HAVING WINGS, at all.
Of course I haven't updated my story in forever cuz I'm lazyyyyyyyyyyy, but I LOVE LOVE LOVED the idea.

Great read, I'm so glad there were people that convinced you to write more chapters since I last read it!
RooftopTenshi chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
awwww, I love this story!
Bryanime chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
This is literally one of my favorite stories ever.
Goem.Van.Stitches chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
This is my favorite soul mates story at the moment. I would love to read more of it. Thank you for sharing what you have thus fare. My only request is that you continue on with this fantastic story.
Lavonya chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
Wow... just just WOW!
I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH!
You did a great job!
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
Okay, so I keep coming back and rereading this because it's awesome, and I noticed I never reviewed once. so... By the way, ya story is awesome. and I love it.
ksanta chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
Best story ever. The wings - amazing! The fluff - incredible! The whole story - the best thing i've read in a long time.
BTW i've read a lot of your other stories, and they are awesome too(especialy the " it's all in the mind" series.