Reviews for X-Men: Sons of Logan (Book Two: Tempest)
Leopard Heels chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
The reasoning behind Laura's decision to work for Sinister and what her ultimate plans are intrigue me, as does her relationship with Nathan. Despite knowing that it would come, that moment where Vascha had to acknowledge nothing would happen between her and Ciara was just heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
I absolutely love how, even this far into the story, we get to learn new things about the characters with each chapter. It's really amazing how far you gone into building the history of these character, including canon characters.
And speaking of that, I'm gonna put a SPOILER ALERT on this because I might be wrong and I might be giving something away, but I really want to get it out there:
HOLY SHIT. Laura! This chapter shed so much light on her! Your version of her always had me wondering, but wow, so many things are clearer now! She went crazy after losing her baby, and that was the carrot that Sinister dangles in front of her to bring her to his side. And, this is the thing I might be wrong about, but did she somehow curr herself and get herself pregnant again? Is that what was being alluded to when she took what he had promised her? I can't wait to see how that affects her behavior further. She has something to lose now! (If I'm right)
SPOILER DONE
Vasha has easily become one of the saddest characters I've ever read here. The way Sinister broke her down steadily over the chapters, making her relive all of her most vulnerable moments, is brilliant. Whatever he turns her into, I'll wager it's the most dangerous enemy the Sons have ever faced!
Such a good chapter. Such a good story!
Dracarot chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
Dear sweet merciful Murphy can't something go the protagonist's way for once?
BlackTrick chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Epic chapter
Dracarot chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Good to see this back, and indeed Sinister see's Chaos as a ladder.

But ladders can be brought down.
Leopard Heels chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Awesomness to the extreme, so glad you're carrying on with this story, because there is so much left to be told. It should be interesting to see the changes the Sons of Logan go through, with such distance and lack of contact between them, so many factors could change thingsbetween them and their goals.
The situation with Ciara (or One-Eye as the case seems to be) is very interesting, despite her memorey loss she still retains her training and those base animal instincts making her an ideal companion for those without combat orientated abilities. Knowing that Sinister is responsible for her situation, should also be an interesting point on once they reach New York. Once again some great writing.
Dracarot chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Ah post apocalyptic landscapes, how we love thee...
noaccount chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Please continue
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Wow. Please, please keep this story going. I almost never write reviews, but if I can do some small part to convince you, I'd love to see this finished. You've really made me care about these characters, and that's very rare for a story with a cast almost entirely made of original and submitted characters. I was literally shaking with rage at what Sinister has done to Vascha and what has become of Ciara. This saga has the makings of something really epic.

Please keep going. You're a really gifted writer. I wish you would tell us what you've published professionally so I could read it.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
You really know how to build suspence. I cant wait to see whete you take this story next.
BlackTrick chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Seriously, I've read a lot of fanfiction and this is by far the best.
The design and design of the characters is ridiculous.
I'm hooked.
I read SOL and I thought I had you in author alerts but I was wrong apparently
Cause l haven't gotten any emails concerning your updating from the site.
And I didn't even know you had started the sequel.
Please continue.
If you don't that's cool but let a brother know where it was all headed.
Loginwontwork chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
WHAT? Wow! This story gets more insane and intense all the time! I don't know if you watch Game of Thrones, but it reminds me of that a lot, how everyone has there own private reasons for what they do. I really love how you write X-23. She's such a lost, tragic soul in your story! I really want to know what she took from Sinister. The terminus cure maybe?

Sinister poking around inside Vascha's memories makes me so angry! Stay out of there, you skeevy jerk! :(

Does her being alive (kind of) mean she's going to make a comeback? Sinister certainly has the ability to rebuild her into a new soldier for his little army! Either way, the rest of the Sons are going to be so pissed when they find out what he's doing to her!

PLEEEEEEASE keep writing this story! I know it must take a lot of effort to keep going with so much happening in so many different threads now, but its just too good to go unfinished! If you do decide to stop, I'm going to message you incessantly asking you to at least explain how the story would have ended so I can picture it in my head. LOL
Dracarot chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Good to see there's at least some steam left in this story.

So Logan's going the child soldier route wasn't welcomed by the remnant, and even though it appears the move was necessary, I won't deny that it leaves a foul taste in my mouth.

So Vascha is only "Mostly Dead". Quick someone get Miracle Max!

Sinister's learning, crap, not what I hoped to hear, though on a positive note, unless he's good at rewriting memories and ensuring only specific memories are learned, his clones will be disobedient at best.

Laura shows her true colors at last, she's her own faction.

Personally I hope it continues but I understand if you want to drop it.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Old Logan is something that has been done a few times, but I don't really see Old Remy much! Loved it! You really get a sense of the complicated relationship he has with his daughter and the rest of the Brotherhood. O_o
Also, I feel like you're hinting at a pretty big twist in this chapter. I can't wait to see if I'm right! :D
HGM67 chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Awesome job once again. This is a version of Rogue and Gambit's daughter that I can actually enjoy. Others are too cliche, and she seems to be great. Gambit was hilarious, and the "inner-circle-that-isn't-really-the-inner-circle" was fantastic. Good job!

It's very cool to see the Sons of Logan really ARE revered throughout the world. And poor Yuriko! I can't wait to see where this all goes! :D It's a really nice set-up chapter and I look forward to more!