Reviews for Barrett's Privateers
Guest chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
Strange ending...
ForgeDrake chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
I found this in a collection of Battletech novels I got from a friend (PDFs) and until I started trying to find out who the "mystery" enemy was on I realized it was a fan fiction - the story was excellent the characters were well thought up with the feeling they had worked together for a while - the enemy was mysterious well armed and the battle scenes were excellent - I would really like to see a 2nd part to this just to figure out who was the enemy and with a 2nd piece I could see this being a good addition to battletechs novels
Rooivalk253 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Very well done, it's got a good storyline.
fraggrenade chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
its a good story you should write a secind part you left a lot of room to do that with
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
just goes to show that: Controlled unrest can be even better for criminal business than peace. However uncontrolled terror is the bane of all.
RougeBaron chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Excellent! The battle scene is wonderfully choreographed. The leaders know tactics and strategy, and have thorough understanding of how mercenary-work actually works. It's a joy to read something when the author knows what he's writing about.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
Hope there's more to come! I really enyoyed the story. Rogerramjet
pacificuser chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
nice...
pacificuser chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
dood! please kindly write part 2! this is good! one of the better stories posted here in a very,very long time! :-)
pacificuser chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I'm serious man,this is very good... you should give your baby story a little bit more love and proof-reading... will we be seeing more updates in the future? thanks!
pacificuser chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
this is pretty good... it just needs a bit of proof-reading and polishing to make it more attractive to readers... Just give this story a little bit more "love" and you have a real winner here! Keep it up!