Reviews for White Blank Page
ShyRomantic chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Oh my sweet Jesus I love this! Please please please update :)
JustAnotherScribbler chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
It sees like something like that would have happened during a breakdown, when emotions are high you know...great scene : D
casedeputy chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
THis chapter was sooo good! I can totally agree with Miles going to Nora for a vent.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Oh wow I loved this chapter didn't really like the miles and Nora part lol but understand that he would turn to her, with what he is dealing with. And glad that Marlie finally had there moment but damn Aaron. Can't wait for more update soon please
courtster87 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Good god that was hot! :D I totally buy the whole "had to get my mind off you somehow, guess Nora will have to do" haha! ;)

Stupid Aaron interupting. But it did feel more realistic that way.

Loved the fact that Miles asked for the water afterward, preferably cold. Genius!

Update ASAP, I need more!
redbanker chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
More soon please!
NascarGirl1424 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Please more chapters,love the story so far love Miles and Charlie can't get enough about reading about more chapters up very soon!
sdm chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
This is great! I like the build up of emotion, and the way they are surprised by their own emotions,. Nice job.
TheThirdAetas chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Gah! I can't wait until life and inspirations lets you update this story, this is just wonderfully done - characterization, plotting, description: I love it all. I truly do hope you plan to continue on with this. I seriously want to see your take on how Miles and Charlie finally get to the point where they kiss without inhibitions.

Thank you for posting this story! :)
graceface chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
so good, omg please hurry with the next chapter
Mae chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
I could have sworn I reviewed for this chapter but alas, it is not there.
I can't wait to see how Miles deals with the aftermath of kissing Charlie. I get the feeling he's gonna be all "deny deny deny".
Mae chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Dude! Excuse me while I try to recover my ability to can.
Valkyrie Nienna Helyanwe chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
im happy im reading a multichapter m/c. and it seems like natural, if slightly speedy procession.

you were right in that there is a couple mistakes, but its just a couple that i noticed - like flea instead of flee, or last instead of lost, but they arent major, so you shouldnt worry too badly (im not a grammar fiend, so i dont know insofar as that, but i can spot words! hehe)
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Rocking Chapter & More Please
crimsonprincess99 chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Oh I loved this new chapter and loved that kiss a lot can't wait to find out what happens next maybe more kisses lol update soon please