Reviews for The sun will always be there
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 25 . 5/8
Discovered this series yesterday and read it straight through. This was amazing, too many kidnappings and torture but a incredible love story. I hope you will continue to write more Frostiron in the future.
AkiraNatsume chapter 25 . 5/11/2013
Aweeeee. Sooooo cute n fluffy! Lol
More sequels please.
Aralas Baggins chapter 25 . 4/4/2013
The perfect love story!
Casafras chapter 25 . 3/2/2013
I just read the whole thing in 2 days and this was just simply amazing! I loved it
NinjaCookieXD chapter 25 . 11/19/2012
Noooooo! Cant believe its over already :( the ending was so cute, and that last line :3 is the next story going to be a FrostIron? Or something completly different?
Rebecca Cumberbatch chapter 25 . 11/19/2012
I have loved this story so much! Well done! Can't wait for more :-)
NinjaCookieXD chapter 22 . 11/17/2012
Is Loki in an 'Odinsleep'? or something similar? Whatever he's in, i hope he wakes and goes back to Tony, Leon and Joanna :(
NinjaCookieXD chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
Awww :3 I love the name they choose; its awesome ;) and that was an intence moment when Loki has to go in for a c-section :O lol, great chapter :)
Frostironlove3 chapter 20 . 11/14/2012
I hate giving suggestions.. But, I had a dream about this story. And was wondering maybe some complications that Loki has to go through wig the baby. Idk, just a suggestion. :)
Lokifan1 chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
I fee lost without your updates! :/
NinjaCookieXD chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
great chapter :) i liked the meeting bit at the end. And i'd offer to be a beta reader but according to this site i dont qualify ;P ah well
Doctor maz chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
(Sorry, can't be bothered to sign in)

I love the story so far, but may I suggest a beta? There is a whole section on the site and there are thousand if people who will do it really quickly. I not ten just proof read and check you've got spellings right if you're not sure,

For example, you kept saying vegans instead of vengeance. It took me a while for me to get what you meant. There's kind if a big difference.

I hope you keep with the fast updates though, I love the story.
Bob chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
THIS IS A GREAT STORY
Lokifan1 chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
I'm in love with your story! And the fact that you update so quickly is wonderful unlike some authors Who take months to update. And I love mpreg stories. Especially this pairing it's hard to find. Just a suggestion, maybe some cute moments when tony is being cute with loki's bump. Idk. Just some cute moments between them. Keep up the good work. :)
NinjaCookieXD chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
Ok, lemme just say that this story is DEFINETLY one of the best FrostIron's i have read. I have been reading this and the prequel for the past 3-4 days (in between revision and sleeping etc) And it has been nearly impossible to put down my Ipod to read it ;) there are so many moments that i loved and, im almost embarresed to say, but on a few occasion i felt myself actually talk alound as i read, for example when Doom took Joanna, i was thinking they should just ask Heimdall and when Thor said it i said 'yay' loudly. Lol. Even though there are quite a few spelling/grammar mistakes in both fics, i still thorougly enjoyed it. I really look forward to te next chapters :) Also, i loved the Code geass bit, i laughed for ages when that referance came up. Keep up the good work :)
- Dark