Reviews for Complicated
LovingPizza chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Heyy this is really good, couple more chapters and I am totally going to add it to my community :( so sad to see you haven't updated in such a long time !
Mystical Dreamweaver chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
This is a quick review I decided to write after seeing the same mistake over and over again. I have copied and pasted it here just to inform you that you are using the wrong “it’s” or “its” in your summary. This is just a passing observation I’ve made. I have not actually read your story because if I was interested in it in the first place, the bad grammar kind of put me off. I don’t expect perfect spelling and grammar in stories but I do hope that writers at least put in the effort to make sure that their summaries contain no errors. When even the few sentences that make up the summary of a fic contain errors, it does not give a very good impression of the rest of the fic.

I’m not trying to be mean here but I can’t really think of a better way to word this right now. If something other than my constructive criticism in this review offends you, it may be because this is a general review that I copy and paste.

-Dreamer of Destiny
thrnbrooke chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
Oh you really should continue!
Makalani Astral chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
wow. this was good! hope you continue
AncientHistory chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Cool!
Hiril Moon chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
#blinks# Doink. This was god. I especially like the way Draco's refusing to accept the fact that he's a Death Eater. It kinda... ADDS something to it.
silenus chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
Bravo! *distant sound of clapping* Bravo!

Well done. There were a few spelling mistakes and the like but overall it was great. Nice transition to near-17 year olds from the GoF world.

I particularly liked the Death-eater reasoning from Pansy. It makes that world a bit more logical for someone in Pansy's shoes, and makes us realise just how hard it'll be for Draco to step away from it.

Keep up the great work. More chapters!
Jolene chapter 2 . 5/17/2003
i like so far but if you don't updated regarly i will give up please
Adia chapter 2 . 4/28/2003
*gah!* Not enough fic! :( Good story and you have the characters written nicely! I can't *wait* to read more! :)
Redmeadow chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
This is good. I really was engrossed in reading this. And was a bit disappointed at the end of chapter 2, because there wasn't another chapter. I hope you update soon. Chapters are nice and long. A good read
Fabled Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
wow! this is real good!
smileytrixy chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
me tinks its very good. great details. rainbow brites! haha, that was funny. good job, keep writing! dont leave me hanging, k?
Liaset chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Aww, please say that you are going to update really, really soon! I mean honestly, I am left hanging here. Gah! So Harry's gotten hot, when does the action start? Looking forward to seeing more. Ta!

Liaset.
Val Mora chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
If you don't continue this, I reserve the right to chain you to your computer until you do! I LOVE THIS STORY! It's great! I want to see more!
the girl aka gothicgirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Oh no Draco in this part *sniff sniff* Can't wait for the next part. So hurry up ;)