Reviews for Complicated
WoodNymph chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Hilarious beginning! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Evil Laughter chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Wow...what A great chapter! I was laughing so hard I was crying! I love your "Rainbow brites"! Very inventive! *bursts into laughter again* I can just picture the Dursleys faces as Dudley turned different colors...its just to funny for words! update soon! I like your Ginny to! no longer shy Ginny huh? very nice!
coke fiend chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Ah, well, this is a great start. I love this start, actually. I'm wondering why you had to end it so soon, I was just getting into it and then it had that even TBC... -.-; Argh! Welp, What to say, what to say... Hm... alright here goes...

I really like the idea of Dudley being 17 and still acting like he is a five year old around his parents. Sounds like my cousin actually... o.o; I shouldn't talk about my family behind their backs, should I? Oh well! Hm... and Dudley's supposive 'girlfriend' Rotfl.. that one was too funny.

Now onto Potter...which is probably the hardest of all. Hm... think about it really...soon he can turn Dudley into a pig without fear... oh, that just sounds too good to be true, doesn't it? Well, I don't have much to say about Potter really, more about the story than each character in particular. The story is great as of now, and I really can't wait for another chapter. Hope it'll be up soon, realll soon. Hm...well I should probably go you'll stop reading this and start writing the second chapter. Cheerio for now. _!
Lunadeath chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Ok, you better continue with this or else! um.. or else i'll sick Fred and George on you! yeah, that's it. _ Moreeeee!
MaskedScissorDoll chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Brillance, sheer brilliance! I found the first chapter to be quite humorous, worthy of the Weasley's themselves. The only thing that isn't perfect about this is that Hedwig would probably sleep in the Weasley's owlry, where Errol and Hermes sleep, because Pig is so darned anoying. Otherwise, It's truely inspired. Continue, post haste!
20 | « Prev Page 1 2