Reviews for Vicious
cbmorefie chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
Thanks for the update!
csuter chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Creepy dream! Was so excited to see new chapter today! Usually I worry about joining stories that were started a long time ago, but I'm glad I found this one!
csuter chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
Thank you, I hate a bad Charlie!
csuter chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
Love June!
csuter chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
That line he "whispered" gets me every time!
csuter chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
We have a shelter dog who was on his last day, with good reason! But we have loved him and spoiled him for six years.
csuter chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Killing me! Just found this, on to chapter two!
msarkie chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
Thanks for continuing!
shakes head chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
While I applaud Charlie finally realizing the truth about James and kicking his ass, he still should have had James arrested. He also owes Bella more for believing James over his own blood. He's just as at fault as the fuck head. And if he knew how James' dad was then if I were Bella I would kick Charlie out of my life, actually I still would.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
As for the insurance payt for the hospital. Am pretty sure a deputy has benefits so Bella should be cover except maybe for a co pay...
Till next
demya-wings chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
I really hope you continue with this story as well! It's really good and I wanna see more of Edward being a good host to Bella!
jilliebo41 chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Please tell me you are going to write more, I need to know what happens next. I need to see Bell heal, physically and mentally. And Jake has to help.
kaday chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I hope you will update this story
mama3 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
loved it,sweetie,intense and brilliant
Leslie E chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Charlie didn't deserve "redeeming"-he let it go on a little too long before he came to his senses. I ain't forgiving him! I like June though! Merry Christmas and kep up the good work!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »