Reviews for Vicious
demya-wings chapter 6 . 5/30
I really hope you continue with this story as well! It's really good and I wanna see more of Edward being a good host to Bella!
jilliebo41 chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Please tell me you are going to write more, I need to know what happens next. I need to see Bell heal, physically and mentally. And Jake has to help.
kaday chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I hope you will update this story
mama3 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
loved it,sweetie,intense and brilliant
Leslie E chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Charlie didn't deserve "redeeming"-he let it go on a little too long before he came to his senses. I ain't forgiving him! I like June though! Merry Christmas and kep up the good work!
LunarMidnight chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
You rule! Charlie rules, yeah go charlie! :D Ahaaa hate james : )
ohtobeyoung chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Charlie can care but was too easy on James. A knife would have been good.
ohtobeyoung chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Yeah for Edward.
ohtobeyoung chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Brings back memories of surgeries past.
figment7 chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Wow! This is a tough read, but we were warned. This is done really well. Anxious to read more. Maybe some Edward and Bella moments.
ohtobeyoung chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Going to be hard to work with that hand.
cullengirl08 chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Way to go, Charlie! But an even better way to redeem Charlie? He should have put James out of his misery - permanently! The world would surely be a better place because of it!

And I love June. It's not usual where the mother doesn't side with the son and does all she can to protect her daughter-in-law from him. I think she's great.

And Edward is such a sweetheart for going out and getting all of the furniture and books for Bella; that was a very cool thing to do.
jadedghost22 chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
I liked the chapter. My favorite part has to be you having him beat James. I still would of had him arrested, and have Charlie claiming he found him like that. The problem is that then you would not have a story of Bella needing to hide. Can't wait to read more! Happy Hoildays!
ohtobeyoung chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I can understand why she doesn't saty anything. James is a egotisgtical bastard and her dad is a class A idiot. Yeah for June and Tyler. Hope he doesn't get hurt. no one is going to believe her.
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Finally playing catch up to stories on alert. Feel really bad for Billy and Jake.