Reviews for Hari Rabbit: A Potter's Tail
thomasbartlett123 chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
Excellent story :) are you continuing it? Or is this abandoned?
The Aluminum Thumb chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
This is interisting. To bad it has been so long since being updated.
Anansii chapter 6 . 9/13/2016
And, judging by the date on this update, th-th-that's all folks! A pity (I'd like to see the rest of it), but highly amusing just as it is. Thanks!
serena is arceus chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Oh my gosh I love your story so much can u plz update because I want to know what happens in chapter seven with the ink and hermione!?
Nghtwng77 chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
There is a video/gif out there where Voldemort casts the Abra Cadabra at Harry and turns him into a rabbit. Your story reminds me off that. Still this story is several shades of brilliant. I'm waiting for Jessica to pop up at some point, as Roger would be a little too silly. I hope you come back to this and a few of your other stories as well!
SeanHicks4 chapter 6 . 5/20/2016
Interesting cross, Ron as the coyote to Harry's roadrunner is an awesome twist
FlamingStar1 chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
UPDATE PLEASE!
cko2 chapter 6 . 11/19/2015
very funny story for sure and different for the normal take on harry changing lives. to bad this looks a like a dead fic after the dates last updated. would have been amsung to see just what happens when the bloody and ink mix in hemione to cause her to change somehow and into what?
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
I just came back to this story for the first time in at least a year and came to the realization that I never did drop a review here. If I'm being honest, this story more than most of your others are ones that I most look forward to, only Amber and Emerald being equal to me in my desire to read more. This concept has fascinated me since the moment I first read it, and I can only hope that you one day decide to continue this.

Ever since I first read this story, I've been concerned with the ink and blood Hari was shedding and wondering what that will do to Hermione. Just know that if you decide to pick this back up sometime and continue working on it, you've got a reader in me.
hemotem chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
OMFG! A great read I do really hope you update this in the near future this is just just that funny and a great read to boot!

Yea! Hermione is a toon I hope, kinda like a blood brother/sister! (They can still date each other right?)

Well here's hoping to see more of this in the near future.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
Can't breathe laughing too hard what's next?
guardianofdragonlore chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
This is so original and funny and what's gonna happen to Hermione?
Von Kreuz chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Hi,

first of all i have to admit this Story is funny to read. The ideas are marvelous. And it also inspires me as well to write something with that seting as well.

I hope that you may update it someday.

Looking Forward

Kreuz
renamonreborn chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Why do I get the feeling Hermione is going to become part toon?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Interesting job on this so far, hope to read more