Reviews for Guideline To Living With The Avengers Part II
Lonney chapter 6 . 2/15
Can't believe someone othwr thane knows about the lachsacks. O.o
winter morning frost chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
jackie and loki need to get together
Kobra Kid chapter 25 . 10/29/2014
If you ever run out of ideas for a story; you should totally write a story with Jackie like accidentally using the Tesseract to go to the One Piece world...
Acae chapter 25 . 7/20/2014
Hi! S'too bad you're not writing anymore, I really enjoyed these stories. I didn't like Jackie at first, but I must admit, she's really grown on me!
kickarseanime chapter 25 . 7/6/2014
I love these guidelines and I have also been having a Deadpool obsession you should totally write a one shot and update soon please.
GirlsRuleEverAfter chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
I love these guidelines. U have officially gotten my into the avengers. MORE RULES PLEASE!

I actually have some ideas for some. If ur interested PM me.
FuneralParlor chapter 25 . 3/30/2014
Love this it's hilarious. Please add Deadpool it would be amazing. SpideyPool forever. Update pls.
Random Person chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
I guess you could say... Jackie puts Loki in her mouth everyday. ;)
Anthea chapter 25 . 3/5/2014
These are great! I hope you'll add more soon. :)
Epic Elven Warrior Princess chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
LOL :)
s chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Tea doesn't keep them up? That's BS. Some teas have just as much caffeine as coffee. The only difference is in their taste.
firewolfe6 chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE. This is the most hilarious thing I've read in a while. I hope you get some more ideas soon! Would someone agree to dressing up as the Doctor and ask if anyone has disappeared recently? It would be a great story!
DragonOwl chapter 25 . 12/27/2013
Love it!
Nishikikouji chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
(Laughs so hard her ribs creak ominously) These are hilarious! I couldn't stop reading them. Please please please update? (puppy dog eyes)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/12/2013
I was thinking one about not forcing Steve and Natasha to watch the Nanny Diaries.