Reviews for Guideline To Living With The Avengers Part II
Ingenius221B chapter 1 . 7/31
This guide, I like it. ANOTHER ONE! *smash*
IsYourH3artTaken chapter 25 . 7/17
I hope you continue these one day. :D A lot of them had me in stitches.
horseluvr00 chapter 25 . 7/1
Don't piss JARVIS off
Loki's Vision chapter 25 . 5/4
Add the Vision pls
Kaila chapter 25 . 5/4
Reading this has been such a blast, and I can't wait for the next chapter! (I'm going to go read all of the other stories you wrote in the mean time). I was never really into OCs, but I've really loved getting to know about Jackie, and I think that the way you wrote this story only added to this experience. And I just can't get enough. She's a character who's unique to you. I can't go read fanfiction about her anywhere else, and so waiting for your haitus to end is going to be tough! Lol! And I loved getting to know the other characters and how they all interact with each other and develop (Like how Fury becomes less of a strict man and is later shown partaking in some things). And I love how Jackie is kind of the kid of the family along with Peter and how Steve gets protective and how Tony feels responsible and how Nat does too (I think the scene where she puts her hands over J's eyes during the strip was from the 1st part but still). I think you successfully wrote a story in which everyone seems so natural and hilarious! Love it!
Kaila chapter 24 . 5/4
LOLZ texting someone like that would totally make people worry, but it's even funnier when its Steve or Tony.
Kaila chapter 23 . 5/4
The Phobia scene was funny, though I feel a little bad for Clint. XD how would Peter even be able to do that? What was going on?
Kaila chapter 22 . 5/4
LOLZ at the magazines. It's funny how she keeps failing the psycho tests. But that okay cause she's a lovable character and I don't think I'd want her admitted to a psych ward for being J. :) It's also nice to see that they do normal things as a "family" in addition to all the awesomely wacky stuff that goes on.
Kaila chapter 21 . 5/4
Wait so what happened to the fish? And Peter?
Kaila chapter 20 . 5/4