Reviews for Guideline To Living With The Avengers Part II
Smokescreen2003 chapter 25 . 5/1
HAHAHAHA I ship too!
Smokescreen2003 chapter 21 . 5/1
HAHAHAHA. Rule #207 the second quote was used in Transformers Dark of the Moon as well.
Sorry I just can't stop referring back to Transformers whenever possible
Smokescreen2003 chapter 20 . 5/1
I play basketball without the trampoline XP
Smokescreen2003 chapter 19 . 5/1
Poor Clint. How does he even sleep on the floor?
Smokescreen2003 chapter 18 . 5/1
I love trucks due to Transformers. WHY U NO LIKE TRUCKS CLINT?
Smokescreen2003 chapter 16 . 5/1
For rule #153, I wouldn't mind hearing Optimus Prime"s voice though XD *fangirling out*
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 20 . 12/16/2015
Tengwar? Tengwar elvish? Where?! Er, sorry, it's lotr, so I'm feeling out, like I said in last review.
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
Oh. My. God! I LOVE Lord of the Rings! Sorry... Just had to say that after reading about the marathon. But seriously, my life revolves around it. I know, I'm a geek...
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
FINALLY, people read the original Norse myths! I caught the reference, and I've got to say, I was getting tired of the Marvel versions being more well known than the originals.
TheUnquietDead chapter 25 . 12/14/2015
I just re-read this and I made myself laugh so hard I almost peed myself. GOOD JOB!
Elkai y Zane chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
We did something similar to 165. We had no idea what was going through our heads, but we put Vaseline on the lightswitch. Priceless!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
Rule #90 is me in every single history period. I can't stop myself. Hetalia had corrupted me
Marrilyn chapter 25 . 11/16/2015
I love, love, LOVE all these rules! You're a brilliant writer, really funny, and I wish you continue this one day!
Marrilyn chapter 19 . 11/16/2015
I also have a magic sharpener that needs to be tried out by Loki's magic pencil.
GeminiPixie chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
#111 WAS A DETECTIVE CONAN REF!