Reviews for Guideline To Living With The Avengers Part II
Rule #90 is me in every single history period. I can't stop myself. Hetalia had corrupted me
Marrilyn chapter 25 . 11/16
I love, love, LOVE all these rules! You're a brilliant writer, really funny, and I wish you continue this one day!
Marrilyn chapter 19 . 11/16
I also have a magic sharpener that needs to be tried out by Loki's magic pencil.
GeminiPixie chapter 12 . 10/23
Cashagon chapter 25 . 9/22
I was a little (a lot) obsessed with Deadpool for a while, but then I saw the trailer for the new movie. It's rated R! Are you kidding me! I don't watch R rated movies because they are simply put, sick. Just because your in love with someone doesn't mean your gonna sleep with them. And that's like half of what happens in R rated movies.

And as for the superfamily and Spideypool, I'm not a fan of boy x boy. If one of them has been gender bent, and depending on how they were, then I'll read a story about those two characters. But it just isn't for me. Same goes for girl x girl.

Suggestions for Guideline: underwear on head, odd food combinations (fish fingers and custard), and tacos (and all of Deadpool's favorite foods).
Stereotypical Nobody chapter 25 . 9/7
I love your stories. They are super funny and I love coming back to them and reading them. I hope you update soon. But no pressure.

Also I have a ones got request. You don't have to if you don't want to. I forget which number it was but could you do the one where she was next to Steve when he woke up and said "wow what a night"? Please? If not then I'm cool. Have a fantastic day!
Ingenius221B chapter 1 . 7/31
This guide, I like it. ANOTHER ONE! *smash*
IsYourH3artTaken chapter 25 . 7/17
I hope you continue these one day. :D A lot of them had me in stitches.
horseluvr00 chapter 25 . 7/1
Don't piss JARVIS off
Loki's Vision chapter 25 . 5/4
Add the Vision pls
Kaila chapter 25 . 5/4
Reading this has been such a blast, and I can't wait for the next chapter! (I'm going to go read all of the other stories you wrote in the mean time). I was never really into OCs, but I've really loved getting to know about Jackie, and I think that the way you wrote this story only added to this experience. And I just can't get enough. She's a character who's unique to you. I can't go read fanfiction about her anywhere else, and so waiting for your haitus to end is going to be tough! Lol! And I loved getting to know the other characters and how they all interact with each other and develop (Like how Fury becomes less of a strict man and is later shown partaking in some things). And I love how Jackie is kind of the kid of the family along with Peter and how Steve gets protective and how Tony feels responsible and how Nat does too (I think the scene where she puts her hands over J's eyes during the strip was from the 1st part but still). I think you successfully wrote a story in which everyone seems so natural and hilarious! Love it!
Kaila chapter 24 . 5/4
LOLZ texting someone like that would totally make people worry, but it's even funnier when its Steve or Tony.
Kaila chapter 23 . 5/4
The Phobia scene was funny, though I feel a little bad for Clint. XD how would Peter even be able to do that? What was going on?