Reviews for Conquering Dragons
jessLpfy chapter 15 . 2/10
Thanks for the write! It was well written and I love the care you put into the story form the little side facts that shown you knew the fandom well, to your own creative spin on characters, to the what I am assuming is research on type of viking extinctions (they seemed very viking like) and I was impressed. (Scratch that I just did my own research so I am know longer assuming and am still very much impressed). Thanks again for the write!
jessLpfy chapter 5 . 2/9
I like how you mentioned the tail Hiccup made for Toothless in the Christmas special. Not only did that give more to the time frame but it was one of those special little touches that make the fanfic more great.
I've read your story multiple times and still love it. The part on the roof between hiccup and astrid is so them. Astrid went into shock after that coming back to mildews and finding hiccup's vest with his blood on it.
summergirl404 chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
Great story! Really good writing, just love it! :D
Love chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
Love how protective Stoick is although mildews execution was horrible (in a good way) really made me sick
Rosa chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Really cool
Kelly chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Love the description and detail you put in this, not just in this chapter in the whole story to the end.
Some people tend to lose the charm in their writing after a dew chapters but you've had it all through the end!
GOOD JOB!
Fork Grabber chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. The amount of description and thought you put into your writing comes across as impressive yet still effortless. Your characterizations are very believable and I think they are perfectly on point, especially Hiccup's. He wasn't an incredible hero in the story like he becomes in so many others. you showed his strength of compassion and determination while still creating a very believable sense of vulnerability.
The fight scenes in particular were very impressively written. They can be exceedingly difficult to write, and at times even more tedious to read. But you have an excellent style that flows well and provides a coherent picture in a chaotic scene.
I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
Best,
Fork Grabber
LannisPuff chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
Very good! I started reading and then I couldn't stop xD Fantastic!
DawnStarFire chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Poor Stoik and Hiccup! I wouldn't want to be in either of their positions right now.
DawnStarFire chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Wow! So intense! I loved those episodes when Hiccup got captured by Alvin. Don't know why though... Anyway, this was awesome!
DawnStarFire chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Oh no, I don't like the sound of that. But now, hearing this backstory of Mildew is making me start to feel a bit sorry for him. Here I thought in the TV show, he was just a cranky old Viking who wanted to rid of the dragons because of selfish reasons. So far so good!
HugeBookworm2742 chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
That made me want to cry. That's impressive considering I didn't even cry at the end of Allegiant.
Tarienlover chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
This is my new favorite story! I cried when Scarlette died! Thank you for such an amazing story!
storyholder chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Do you really fall unconscious that fast? I fell from a boat once. Wasn't pretty. Nearly drowned. But I do remember that you don't need air just like that. Even without a lungful of air, you still have about 15-20 seconds before you feel the yearning to let go.